can anyone confirm that popup keys are there?
    Thanks
    02-15-10 08:00 PM
    can anyone confirm that popup keys are there?
    Thanks
    Yes, they're still there.
    02-15-10 08:02 PM
    can someone please comment on the following:

city ID
    VZ Nav
    VVVM

TIA!
    02-15-10 08:02 PM
    loading now...
    02-15-10 08:05 PM
    Yes, they're still there.
    Thanks man. Not a deal breaker but nice feature.
    02-15-10 08:07 PM
    Multi-Touch Copy & Paste Feature More Responsive
    I Have No Lag While Typeing
    Device Navigation Is Smoother
    Browser Appears Quicker
    So Far No Problems Opening SMS + Scrolling

Lock Button Works...But Has A Slight Lag
    VVM Does Not Appear.. (Anyone Have A Fix For This?)
    Bottom Keys Stick (Not As Much As Previous .428 Though)
    02-15-10 08:09 PM
    can someone please comment on the following:

city ID
    VZ Nav
    VVVM

TIA!
    I don't understand what you're looking for, all three apps are available download from verizon.
    02-15-10 08:11 PM
    Oh man, I've been away from the CB Nation for a couple months now, then picked up the 9550 earlier this week. Great way to start a new phone... getting a beautifil leak like this. It's brilliant.

Screen response is much better.
    Screen click feels more solid (stable, not hard).
    Lock/Unlock response is VERY fast.

When I lock the screen then click one of the bottom buttons, it shows the number lock in the upper right corner... nothing horrible... but odd none the less.
    Unlike some other posters, I've noticed my landscape keyboard typing be much more difficult. I am fat fingering it more than usual.
    (This will be easy to cope with since I'm getting used to the keyboard again anyways. I'll just consider this 'con' as part of the learning(remembering) curve I am already having to work through.)
    02-15-10 08:13 PM
    Over all quicker transition between screens/apps
    Screen press feels a lot better.. softer yet firmer if that makes sense
    typing seems more manageable and no lag experienced YET

lock screen lags (as everybody else has already mentioned

not a pro or con, just weird: upon doing a battery pull, meterberry reported 76% battery life, but when I performed the pull, i only had 70%
    02-15-10 08:25 PM
    Can someone please tell me if the SMS menu pop up glitch is still there?
    I would click to reply to a message and this menu would pop up half of the time. Wasn't a big deal at first but later became highly irritating.

Are the pictures still grainy? (Would have to open the menu and select Fit to Screen to clear up the image)
    02-15-10 08:30 PM
    Do you HAVE to completely wipe all applications from the device before loading the OS? I keep seeing people talk about they had to reload everything...
    02-15-10 08:31 PM
    I would click to reply to a message and this menu would pop up half of the time. Wasn't a big deal at first but later became highly irritating.

Are the pictures still grainy? (Would have to open the menu and select Fit to Screen to clear up the image)
    so far I haven't experienced this glitch, and I'm an avid texter.. time will tell
    02-15-10 08:31 PM
    What/How did it "hose" your device.

User error or Software problem?

(that's a damn big problem)
    I believe my BBGroups database was either too large or had become corrupted. In any event I had done a full backup and after manually clearing that database I was fine. It was NOT user error.
    02-15-10 08:32 PM
    I have the texting menu pop-up problem as well. Anyone notice if this has been fixed with the update?
    02-15-10 08:35 PM
    so far I haven't experienced this glitch, and I'm an avid texter.. time will tell
    Thanx. Any news with the grainy pics?
    02-15-10 08:36 PM

It still occurs for me. I mean it's rare, but occasionally it happens.
    02-15-10 08:36 PM
    I have the texting menu pop-up problem as well. Anyone notice if this has been fixed with the update?
    Thanx. Any news with the grainy pics?
    Just in case you guys are each looking for your own name, the text glitch STILL exists. Just happened now . It's rarer for me though..
    02-15-10 08:39 PM
    Just in case you guys are each looking for your own name, the text glitch STILL exists. Just happened now . It's rarer for me though..
    I'm not looking for my own name. I'm looking thru each post for any info.
    In case you didn't see, my question about the text pop up was already answered and I didn't ask about it again.
    Last edited by lpstreetsoldierm; 02-15-10 at 08:55 PM.
    02-15-10 08:48 PM
    Do you HAVE to completely wipe all applications from the device before loading the OS? I keep seeing people talk about they had to reload everything...
    No, you do not need to wipe your device. It happens when the OS is installed. Some people just like to do it. I've installed every upgrade on the S1 and S2 since Nov. 08 and have never wiped. The only reason I ever would is if my phone all screwed up and reinstalling the OS did not fix it.
    02-15-10 08:54 PM
    any input on battery life ?

I usually get a 10% battery drain in the 1st half an hour. anyone can verify if this is there in this build ?

Thanks
    02-15-10 08:58 PM
    So far very promising, good screen response, boot time about the same. Nice bump in memory about 10mb....no lag and faster downloads. I'll be connecting to BES tomorrow hopefull nothing will change....really happy with this leak!!
    02-15-10 09:01 PM
    EDIT: After the 4th Battery Pull Lockscreen lag is gone!
    02-15-10 09:04 PM
    I am having the SMS bug although it is much less frequent than .428.

I'm starying to see a lag in typing. But I do type pretty fast especially in portrait mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 09:06 PM
    Got a boost in memory and my boot times are a bit quicker.
    Dont know if this is new or not, but in my messages when there is a contact or phone number listed - if I just touch the screen (and not press it) and hold it there for about 2 sec, it searches for all the times I have called/received a call from that #
    02-15-10 09:07 PM
    I am having the SMS bug although it is much less frequent than .428.

I'm starying to see a lag in typing. But I do type pretty fast especially in portrait mode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What sms bug??
    02-15-10 09:10 PM
484 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD