well I've had this phone since the first of December...
    from what I've played around with this phone is great but due to the laggyness of the OS It feels like I'm beta testing and It pisses me off when it lags so much over simple tasks.
    It closes my keyboard when i text to fast and lags i have to stop for a few seconds to see what i type seconds later in slow motion

my battery dies in 10 hours max
    It drains so much... all i do is listen to music and text minimal
    have LED screen turned to 10 and web browers closed etc.
    I had a defective one before it would shut off and restart randomly after it lagged hardcore
    so is it that i have a defective battery too? I hear a lot of talk about people having their black berry for 1days+ with a charge..
    I charge mine at least 2-3 times a day to keep it going for teh day
    It feels like i have an iphone

applications i want some games or something like the i phone more consumer friendly....but i doubt that will happen the accelerometer is so slow can't even do simple tasks as switch to landscape mode in 4seconds or so at times
    i doubt it will work for any games

i have updated to the latest upgrade but I'm hoping to see improvements in the next week or so because if not i will switch to the iphone

give me feedback...
    I'm not the best at grammar etc. so whatever
    12-21-08 03:00 AM
    Did you do any battery pulls/soft reset or memory cleaning? They are alot of info on here telling you how to get the most out of you battery. Change your backlight to <60%.
    12-21-08 03:05 AM
    Get an iphone. That's what you really want. You want music and you want to text. Iphone does that and faster. Its hot great games too. Get it and you will be a happy bunny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 03:07 AM
    an iphone will not get you better battery life. that is ludicris. the battery life of the iphone is shameful and cant hold a candle to the blackberry
    12-21-08 03:08 AM
    such a descriptive subject......

oh and go look at some accelerometer tests on youtube....storm is faster just not as pretty with it's little animations and fun-ness.
    12-21-08 03:11 AM
    I ended up getting the holster that puts it into "sleep" mode and it does help with battery life. I was able to text over 300 text today, browsing the web, listening to music and take about 12 minutes of videos and still was able to talk for over an hour on the phone before it started to beep at me.

Some other things I did was turn the brightness down to 10, network to 1XEV and shut off "Global", and turn down the screen dimming from 30 seconds to 10 seconds.
    12-21-08 03:21 AM
    I ended up getting the holster that puts it into "sleep" mode and it does help with battery life. I was able to text over 300 text today, browsing the web, listening to music and take about 12 minutes of videos and still was able to talk for over an hour on the phone before it started to beep at me.

Some other things I did was turn the brightness down to 10, network to 1XEV and shut off "Global", and turn down the screen dimming from 30 seconds to 10 seconds.
    I love the black berry storm but It seems I'm getting the ****ty ones compared to other peoples that have no problem with theirs... Just bad luck of the draw???
    I think my battery is defective it came with a defective phone so i think they both suck ...
    12-23-08 03:15 AM
    I think my battery is defective it came with a defective phone so i think they both suck ...
    With your experience w/the Storm, the iPhone is calling your name.
    12-23-08 03:20 AM
    With your experience w/the Storm, the iPhone is calling your name.
    haha
    I know It's so tempting...
    I love the black berry storm though.. Its fun to use and stuff but I just want these stupid lags and glitches to be fixed and a good phone

i love it so much i wanted to just buy a ipod touch instead of an iphone just to have some games to play around with and listen to music instead of draining the phone i have now with battery since it sucks balls
    12-23-08 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD