So I was in the Verizon here in Kalamazoo, MI yesterday and they told me they are either opening at 8 or the normal time of 9...I call today to confirm that and NOBODY ANSWERS THE PHONE! It's just ringing and ringing and ringing for 3 minutes. Multiple calls and still nothing.

What bull..
    11-20-08 11:48 AM
    It has been that way at the Glen Burnie store in MD since Saturday!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 11:50 AM
    I should have just bolted out with the Storm when I had the chance...lol
    11-20-08 11:53 AM
    Well that could be just because they were understaffed and got a temporary rush, I've worked for cell phone providers before and thats pretty common even on a weekday afternoon. Or maybe there just @$$holes who knows
    11-20-08 11:55 AM
    Well that could be just because they were understaffed and got a temporary rush, I've worked for cell phone providers before and thats pretty common even on a weekday afternoon. Or maybe there just @$$holes who knows
    Lol I finally got put on the automated service on the 12th call.
    11-20-08 12:01 PM
    The same here in B'ham, Al. Was told to get on the list weeks ago and now being told that they are already sold out and I need to come in a pre-order?? WTF.
    11-20-08 01:59 PM
    im sure they are just busy
    11-20-08 02:00 PM
    So I was in the Verizon here in Kalamazoo, MI yesterday and they told me they are either opening at 8 or the normal time of 9...I call today to confirm that and NOBODY ANSWERS THE PHONE! It's just ringing and ringing and ringing for 3 minutes. Multiple calls and still nothing.

What bull..
    Thats because they already know it's you.
    11-20-08 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD