You would think they would have Saturday, Sunday, or afternoon workshops. My store is listed, but I have this little thing called a job. You would think that they would realize, that most people who are buying this blackberry run on tight schedules.
    11-11-08 04:12 PM
    You would think they would have Saturday, Sunday, or afternoon workshops. My store is listed, but I have this little thing called a job. You would think that they would realize, that most people who are buying this blackberry run on tight schedules.
    If this is anything like the First Look, First Touch signups that were going around a few weeks back, the events are geared toward Verizon's corporate partners, so it doesn't really matter that they're during business hours on work days.
    11-11-08 04:28 PM
    Yeah, how is California not listed?

That is ridiculous.
    Just wondering, I am in SoCal also, have you found a dummy phone at a Best Buy yet? I went to the one in Yorba Linda off the 91, and he said sometime next week.
    11-11-08 04:28 PM
    they do not txt you they email you... here is my conf email. This is a corp store.

Verizon Wireless Workshop Registration ConfirmationTuesday, November 11, 2008 2:32 PM
    From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To:

Please do not reply to this email.

You are now registered for the following event:

What:

Where: 715 Omaha St
    Rapid City,SD 57701
    (605) 342-4000

When: 2008-11-24 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM

Click For Directions to Rapid City
    11-11-08 04:37 PM
    Registered lima, OH. Nov 20. Anyone else going?
    11-11-08 04:39 PM
    NY, FL and CA not in list?!

something is fishy
    Just means those states are in a different region and probably under the care of a different rep. Notice that none of the states in the list are on any of the coasts.
    11-11-08 05:41 PM
    OK... I have signed up for the Grand Rapids, MI event.. I got my email receipt.

The event is for Nov 20 @ 8am... so... does this shed any light on the rumored 23/24th release dates? I would assume the event would have a production model.

Can one take this as a sign of an release before the 23rd?
    11-11-08 05:53 PM
    Im going to the one in westlake ohio
    Nov 25th
    11-11-08 05:56 PM
    Just wondering, I am in SoCal also, have you found a dummy phone at a Best Buy yet? I went to the one in Yorba Linda off the 91, and he said sometime next week.
    I actually went to a Best Buy last night...

They didn't have the dummy phone, but they had a spot with it's title with the rest of the BB's. They had a note saying that due to some outside circumstances, they would not have the Storm available on the 16th. The person said they would be getting the dummy models "soon".

I am so very sick of hearing "soon".
    11-11-08 06:00 PM
    So wait....

All of these "previews" are being held after the 23rd?

That's fantastic news...../sarcasm
    11-11-08 06:04 PM
    When is the thunder coming out ?
    11-11-08 06:06 PM
    When is the thunder coming out ?
    Once the Lightning launches, the Thunder shouldn't be too far behind.
    11-11-08 06:10 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD