I bought stoptilt and updated today to 2.0.8.14. after the reboot it comes up and say the Trail period is over and has 2 buttons, Register and buy online.
    if i click register and then enter the code i have it says invalid key and returns back to the same page with the 2 buttons, if i hit buy online it comes up with a
    web page error.
    HERES THE BAD PART
    I can't get to my home screen or any other screen! No matter what I do Stoptilt
    keeps showing the same screen with the 2 buttons. I have pulled the battery many times and as soon as it boots it goes directly to that screen and there is nothing i can do. I have email support but no response.
    My phone is totally useless I can't answer phone calls i can't check email
    I can't do anything except look at the screen saying the trail period is over.
    05-20-09 09:38 AM
    Hold the back button key down when you do a battery pull. It will kick your phone into "safe mode". When your phone loads up, delete Stoptilt, then do another battery pull and you should be good.

This will at least get your phone ready to use. Then you can worry about getting your money back.

Viva la Safe Mode!
    05-20-09 09:41 AM
    *SNIP*
    Viva la Safe Mode!
    i did not know about Safe Mode, does this also work if you use like SoftReset or MeterBerry to reset (i know i could try, but i'm lazy :}

tks.
    05-20-09 09:56 AM
    You can also try to hook it up to the Desktop Manager and delete it through DM if your computer will recoginze your phone.
    05-20-09 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD