I have two e-mail accounts enabled. Yahoo and Gmail. Whenever I send an e-mail, my BB vibrates and I get a message about the e-mail I just sent.

How do I disable this?

I already know what I just sent, and it's residing in the Yahoo and Gmail Sent folders anyway....I like that...just don't want these to pop up on the BB.

TIA

Lucky

PS - I already have done this: Messages / Options / General Options / Hide Sent Messages: "Yes" ...the issue is when I am at a regular computer and send mail...which then pops up that same mail on the BB
    Last edited by lucky1thanx; 03-07-09 at 07:27 PM.
    03-07-09 07:14 PM
    There is a thread about this in the "how to" forum. I don't know what it said but I know there's a fix.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 07:17 PM
    There is a thread about this in the "how to" forum. I don't know what it said ...

I understand. I've just gone blind searching for so many other answers so I thought I'd lean on the knowledge of someone who DOES know.

Lucky
    03-07-09 07:20 PM
    very easy - you have to go to BlackBerry menu button > "options" (when looking at a list of messages). Go to Email (account) settings, and turn off read mail receipt or whatever for EACH account.

I've posted this at least 3 times across all of the various BB forums.

Search is your friend.

Laziness is your enemy.
    03-07-09 09:47 PM
    very easy - you have to go to BlackBerry menu button > "options" (when looking at a list of messages). Go to Email (account) settings, and turn off read mail receipt or whatever for EACH account.

I've posted this at least 3 times across all of the various BB forums.

Search is your friend.

Laziness is your enemy.
    thats not what he means...that just sends you something saying the mail has been read...hes talking about a copy sent to you saying it was sent..my reciepts are off and i still get that copy...very annoying
    03-07-09 10:12 PM
    Simply put: you will log into the BIS server (site given to you by your service provider). from there you will add your gmail account. Then you will add a filter, call it something like: gmail.

Under the "FROM" setting, add your gmail account and there should be an option that says: DO NOT FORWARD TO DEVICE

That should do it.
    this was posted in another thread..should be what you are looking for
    03-07-09 10:17 PM
    I think this answer needs to be a sticky or something. We've all asked this when we were noobs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 10:39 PM
    set a filter for each of your email accounts that is set to do not forward to your phone when it comes from your email account.

create filter
    check do not forward
    change the box to from
    type in your email.
    save

poof.
    03-07-09 10:58 PM
    03-07-09 11:16 PM
    am on a road trip - will try these things later.

Meanwhile thank you all for the kind words and valuable/useful information...and, for those others who lecture and preach, well, thanks anyway - lol
    03-08-09 03:23 PM
    Juremy - thanx a bunch....that did the trick!
    03-21-09 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD