Okay a bit dramatic but there is some issue with the Storms and Security sensors. I have had the alarms go off going into Best Buy, Bed, Bath & Beyond (I like to shop in the Beyond Section) and Macy's. The weird thing is that it only happens going into stores. Any thoughts?
    12-30-08 06:29 PM
    Make sure no one put a security tag in your wallet like my nephew did to me. LOL
    12-30-08 06:46 PM
    Similare thing happened to me only it was a security tag that came with the wallet. took me 1.5 years to figure it out and find it hidden in an unused cornor of my tri-fold.

I though i was just Extra slectro magnetic and setting things off.
    01-01-09 01:05 PM
    New jeans/shirts/wallets will have them sewn in sometimes. Ask a clerk to desentize your wallet if it turns out to be that. It is normally almost impossible for a phone to set the security systems off. If 1 storm did it they would all.
    01-01-09 01:24 PM
    Okay a bit dramatic but there is some issue with the Storms and Security sensors. I have had the alarms go off going into Best Buy, Bed, Bath & Beyond (I like to shop in the Beyond Section) and Macy's. The weird thing is that it only happens going into stores. Any thoughts?
    Spend more time in Bed and Bath? Beyond seems to be the problem...
    01-01-09 04:21 PM
    Same thing happened to me in Circuit City and Safeway but I have a curve not a storm lol. The alarms only go off as I enter and not when I leave.
    01-01-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD