Man. i was out shopping with the lady friend today, well actually i was asleep in one of those chairs while she was shopping, and i was playing on my storm, surfing the net, left it in the chair all but 5mins. I realized i didn't have it ran back and it was gone. i'm so pissed right now lol, not really though, i called assurion and another one should be here tuesday, but it still sucks that some ******* would take my phone.
    03-28-09 07:21 PM
    That does suck. However the majority of the world would take it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 07:25 PM
    yea they would lol, but you never think it can happen to you until it does... man i love that phone lol
    That does suck. However the majority of the world would take it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 07:33 PM
    5 mins and its already poof! wow...
    03-28-09 09:29 PM
    I've taught my kids that if an object does not belong to you then you have no reason to touch it unles you are taking it to lost-and-found (or it involves consenual sex.)

Unfortunately way more than the majority of people in the world believe in "finders-keepers." Total lack of person integrity.
    03-28-09 09:34 PM
    I've taught my kids that if an object does not belong to you then you have no reason to touch it unles you are taking it to lost-and-found (or it involves consenual sex.)

Unfortunately way more than the majority of people in the world believe in "finders-keepers." Total lack of person integrity.
    I thought the rule was if it's not yours and it's wet don't touch it?
    03-28-09 09:36 PM
    yea they would lol, but you never think it can happen to you until it does... man i love that phone lol
    Karma dude.... they'll get what's coming to them.
    03-28-09 10:49 PM
    I say smrtgaurd so u could atleast follow it around!!!
    03-28-09 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD