WOWZERS and to think were allowed to elect people to office. If we all went on initial reactions and didn't have enough patience to simply let things settle out then wow were screwed. Last time i checked you couldn't get a xbox 360 (even to date) w/o worrying about a Major issue "Rrod". the germans thought hitler was a great freaking idea Heck they ewlevted them. things come and go its what people can do to fix, or prove themselves that should be out benchmark.

WE elected to buy a EARLY adoption of a technology and WE should be working together to make it better not spend time pissing and moaning about how it didn't work for me the second i turned it on. If your not one with patience for technology then wait about 2-4 weeks and check back on what the people of the Blackberry Storm were/ are able to decide. If your not happy then that's fine move and and don't live int eh past go look for your new shinny toy to have on . I hear elmo live is a big deal with the kids this Christmas, but heck it cant even check my e-mail!

And my soapbox is done!
    11-21-08 10:17 PM
    STAY ON THE SOAPBOX. As long as you are NOT me people will actually LISTEN to what you have to say!!!

But seriously you have spoken nothing but the truth. (just don't get caught telling the truth, it will get your censored!!!)
    11-21-08 10:19 PM
    Interesting that you mentioned the 360. Think of the storm as a new 360 that doesn't include controllers. Instead, you use your TV as a huge touch screen. Wouldn't that be hot?
    11-21-08 10:21 PM
    My daughter's Elmo Live doesn't even work right half the time, so h*ll yeah, I'm right there with ya on this one.
    11-21-08 10:26 PM
    I wasn't feeling it at first this morning, but now 17 hours later. . .I'm really starting to like it. You have to learn SureType if your going to use any apps not specifically formatted to the Storm because you can't pull up qwerty in Gmail, Beejive, Facebook. . .etc, but I'm in love with visual voice mail.
    11-21-08 10:30 PM
    WOWZERS and to think were allowed to elect people to office. If we all went on initial reactions and didn't have enough patience to simply let things settle out then wow were screwed. Last time i checked you couldn't get a xbox 360 (even to date) w/o worrying about a Major issue "Rrod". the germans thought hitler was a great freaking idea Heck they ewlevted them. things come and go its what people can do to fix, or prove themselves that should be out benchmark.

WE elected to buy a EARLY adoption of a technology and WE should be working together to make it better not spend time pissing and moaning about how it didn't work for me the second i turned it on. If your not one with patience for technology then wait about 2-4 weeks and check back on what the people of the Blackberry Storm were/ are able to decide. If your not happy then that's fine move and and don't live int eh past go look for your new shinny toy to have on . I hear elmo live is a big deal with the kids this Christmas, but heck it cant even check my e-mail!

And my soapbox is done!
    While I agree with your overall sentiment - stop the complaining - you lost me at Hitler.

Sometimes the people complaining are just as annoying as those complaining about the people complaining. Before you start a new thread ask yourself 'is this helping the community to read this? Am I contributing to the discussion - in this case a Storm discussion?' The answer is no, the thread you started has nothing to do with the storm, you are just complaining about people complaining. In other words, you are just as bad as those complaining about the storm. Maybe worse since at least those people are somewhat on topic.
    Last edited by verizontroll; 11-21-08 at 10:36 PM.
    11-21-08 10:34 PM
    I wasn't feeling it at first this morning, but now 17 hours later. . .I'm really starting to like it. You have to learn SureType if your going to use any apps not specifically formatted to the Storm because you can't pull up qwerty in Gmail, Beejive, Facebook. . .etc, but I'm in love with visual voice mail.
    Wow... that's horrible. I'd hate to be forced to use suretype... especially in chat where so much consists of abbreviations.
    11-21-08 10:57 PM
    Interesting that you mentioned the 360. Think of the storm as a new 360 that doesn't include controllers. Instead, you use your TV as a huge touch screen. Wouldn't that be hot?
    Yeah, about as hot as a 360's power brick. lolz
    11-21-08 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD