Life was good until yesterday and then no emails to my Storm or late as in several hours (I'm on aol). Called this morning and the Verizon tech did whatever and then said it's either w/Blackberry or RIM and they're working on it. Hmmm.
    Hope it gets fixed soon.
    12-19-08 01:28 PM
    nope , resend service books .
    12-19-08 01:30 PM
    that happened to me a couple of times, but i have a curve and the verizon guys said the same time... but it's happened a couple of times but the nthey suddenly start coming in batches..idk.. (i also have AOL)...
    12-19-08 01:34 PM
    service books were resent when I called this morning. Yesterday I would get batches of emails and today, nada. Will wait for a few hours and call verizon again and let reset.
    12-19-08 01:43 PM
    Mine were slow for a while too. Then all of a sudden they started working perfectly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 02:14 PM
    mine was slow as well, I sent service books and those came in right away but still no emails or blackberry messages. I took the battery out for 5 minutes and put it back in and it has worked great ever since. Be sure in the upper right hand corner is says 1XEV. This shows you are running on blackberry and verizon servers.
    12-19-08 02:22 PM
    Thanks, going to try that and give Verizon another call. Yes, right hand corner has 1XEV
    12-19-08 02:25 PM
    Same problem here. Everything was working fine last night but today its back to getting slow mail.
    12-19-08 03:49 PM
    called Verizon again and this gal figured out my email addy wasn't registered or something. got me. don't care.....just fix the fricking problem!
    12-19-08 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD