Ok some of you say that if you uninstall VZNAV the phone improves so I did it but I saw no change phone work great with or with out it. Then others stated to remove virtual voice mail and I did with the same results. None made it better or worst. SO is it really the applications causing some of the issues or could it just be defective rams that some STORMS may have. I love the storm and I can say so far I'm one of the lucky ones that have not seen some of this issues sated by others. On thing that I did get was that every time I disconnect from the charger and or pc is the only time it would show a little freeze but I got that to from my Pearl as well.
    11-28-08 03:25 PM
    hmmm, mine had a MAJOR improvement when deleting these two apps... given that they are consistantly running... are you sure you delete the apps and not just the icon. ???

options>advanced options> applications > touch > menue delete .
    11-28-08 03:44 PM
    Yea,I did.
    11-28-08 03:53 PM
    My phone has been very responsive since day one. I have not yet deleted either of those apps and I actually use VVM. I suppose I could junk VZN but I don't see a reason to yet as my phone isn't really suffering from any lag.
    11-28-08 04:10 PM
    I just deleted them dont use them anyways googlemaps ftw!

lol
    12-05-08 12:10 PM
    hmmm, mine had a MAJOR improvement when deleting these two apps... given that they are consistantly running... are you sure you delete the apps and not just the icon. ???

options>advanced options> applications > touch > menue delete .
    Can't you turn off the app when not in use...? I do so on my Curve
    12-05-08 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD