So I've posted in the thread already about .148 problems but haven't gotten a response or anyone else who has had my problem. I did the whole check for updates thing on sunday a few mintues after 7pm (10 eastern) and voila the update showed up. However, when it submits the upgrade request it states "upgrade request failed. Try again later or upgrade using blackberry desktop manager on your computer" and I've gone through this at least a 100 times now just to see if it will work or not. Is there a way to delete the icon that's on my list now for the wireless upgrade and re-download the update. Mind you, I haven't even been able to go through the update process just getting that same message. I can't get rid of it to re-download the update to see if that works. Anyone have any tips? thanks a lot. Sorry if this a repeat but it's just annoying now. AND I'm a MAC user so the desktop thing is a no-go for me OTA is the only option right now. Thanks.
    06-02-09 04:56 PM
    OTA seems to be nothing but trouble. Find a PC and use it for best luck
    06-02-09 05:03 PM
    well supposedly some vzw reps were teilling people that the ota wasnt supposed to be until wednesday so if your still having a problem tomorrow i would go to the vzw store.

im also a mac user and just so happened to be coming to my parents house in atlanta and used their old pc to update.
    06-02-09 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD