03-06-09 03:01 PM
27 12
tools
    Just wondering, is there any type of stereo bluetooth that works with the storm. I use slacker all the time and use those crappy headphones that came in the box with my phone. I have tired my bluetooth headset (h15 pure) but will not play radio through the set. I was looking at the s9 stereo bluetooth and was wondering with this would work or if there was one on the market that will work with the storm. Thanks all
    Last edited by RammerJammer83; 03-04-09 at 11:22 PM.
    03-04-09 11:13 PM
    i bought a jabra BT530 last week, works great, plays all the audio from the phone. Fits really well and doesnt hurt my ear, i wear it pretty much all day.
    03-04-09 11:16 PM
    Motorola RokR S9 HD. Just got them and they are the best! You can get them through the Crackberry store for $99. I use them at the gym, on a plane and they also support calling and voice dial.
    03-05-09 12:02 AM
    Just wondering, is there any type of stereo bluetooth that works with the storm. I use slacker all the time and use those crappy headphones that came in the box with my phone. I have tired my bluetooth headset (h15 pure) but will not play radio through the set. I was looking at the s9 stereo bluetooth and was wondering with this would work or if there was one on the market that will work with the storm. Thanks all
    Dude...they sell them in Verizon stores. $90.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 01:38 AM
    If your a verizon VIP member you can get them for 75...yeah boy!
    03-05-09 01:55 AM
    $50 on Amazon....
    03-05-09 10:08 AM
    Regular s9 works great too,.cell-outlet $35.99.

03-05-09 11:50 AM
    I have the Sony HBH-IS800's. I got them for $129 althought they "retail" for $199.

My only complaint is volume level (I have .75) which I believe is a Storm issue. there is no volume control on the headset.

Last edited by metalmancpa; 03-05-09 at 01:24 PM.
    03-05-09 11:58 AM
    is it possible to go bluetooth directly via the phone BT (no headphones) to your computer BT and hear the music from your phone through your computer speakers?
    03-05-09 12:07 PM
    I use Motorola HT820 bluetooth stereo headphones. Works great, and they last a while. Also work good when a phone call comes in.
    03-05-09 01:22 PM
    I just got my stereo bluetooth today and I've been using it with slacker all day. I bought a Plantronics 855 and so far its great. I got mine from newegg for 65 with free shipping.

03-05-09 01:26 PM
    I've been using Jabra BT-3030 for few months w/no complaints.
    03-05-09 01:43 PM
    I use a Blueant Z9 headset and am curious if I can get my music to play through the headset. I just started using slacker and would really like to be able to run it through my existing headset without having to pick up a stereo set. Thanks in advance for any responses.
    03-05-09 02:08 PM
    I use the Motorola Rokr S9 HD headset from bestbuy with no complaints at all, good sound quality, bass is pretty good, nice fit, sweat hasn't bothered them and the volume is loud. I have yet to try the calling feature so I don't know how good the microphone is.
    03-05-09 02:25 PM
    I have the Sony HBH-IS800's. I got them for $129 althought they "retail" for $199.

My only complaint is volume level (I have .75) which I believe is a Storm issue. there is no volume control on the headset.

I have this same sony - paid 84 euros on amazon.de - and the volume indeed sux. I've bEen thru all the leaked os's and I'm running 109 now and the same low volume still applies. Quite a disappointment.

03-05-09 02:32 PM
    Jabra BT-3030. Love the set up and having easy control over all a/v functions on the Storm -- PLUS has built-in mic for phone calls.
    03-05-09 02:48 PM
    I use the Motorola Rokr S9 HD headset from bestbuy with no complaints at all, good sound quality, bass is pretty good, nice fit, sweat hasn't bothered them and the volume is loud. I have yet to try the calling feature so I don't know how good the microphone is.
    I am looking at these for using when I walk around at my job. I really want these since I would still be able to hear people talking to me, but I'm reading reviews that are saying that you cannot use the S9-HD while the phone is in your front pocket. That's gonna be an issue if it true. Have you experienced this yet?
    03-05-09 04:14 PM
    Motorola S9 HD. They are WAY better than the normal S9 and worth the extra money. There is also an amplifier to increase the Storms naturally low volume. Long life with all the controls on the head unit. Got mine on Ebay for $72.
    03-05-09 04:31 PM
    Well I picked up the S9-HD set last night and so far they are the best thing since sliced bread. They work very well, sound is great, and you can still carry on a conversation while you have them on. I read so many negative reviews that I was skeptical about spending that kind of money on headphones, but I have not experienced any of the problems that I kept reading about.
    03-06-09 07:56 AM
    I have the Motorola S-9HD headset and they work great with the BB Media player, but I'm having the same problem with Slacker not playing through the headset. Anyone know how to fix this? I listen to Slacker all the time and wish I could use my headset. For some reason when I start Slacker with the headset on the sound plays through the handset and not to my S-9HD headset.
    03-06-09 09:57 AM
    I have the Motorola S-9HD headset and they work great with the BB Media player, but I'm having the same problem with Slacker not playing through the headset. Anyone know how to fix this? I listen to Slacker all the time and wish I could use my headset. For some reason when I start Slacker with the headset on the sound plays through the handset and not to my S-9HD headset.
    Happened to me a few times...would work with my S-9's, then next time, not. A battery pull resolved it for me. Hope this helps.
    03-06-09 10:11 AM
    Happened to me a few times...would work with my S-9's, then next time, not. A battery pull resolved it for me. Hope this helps.
    Randy...thx for the response. I do at least one or two battery pulls per day for other reasons, but still no audio in my S-9HD using Slacker.
    03-06-09 11:41 AM
    Deleted Slacker then downloaded again, and now Slacker plays through my Motorola S-9HD bluetooth headset...yeah!!!
    03-06-09 12:41 PM
    I use a Blueant Z9 headset and am curious if I can get my music to play through the headset. I just started using slacker and would really like to be able to run it through my existing headset without having to pick up a stereo set. Thanks in advance for any responses.

I had a friend that bought a blueant (not sure if it was the Z9 or Z9i) but he told me that he had to do a software update & then he was able to.
    03-06-09 12:41 PM
    I am using Samsung SBH500 and they worked great until I loaded .109. Now they are only seen as a Hands free device. Very Frustrating. Have done a couple of Battery pulls and deleted them and reconnected to them and still they only register as a HandsFree and not stereo.
    03-06-09 01:20 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD