it Must:

have noise cancelling
    great mp3 and call sound quality
    call must come in both ears in stereo
    good battery life and range

Price doesnt Matter

anyone have any suggestions?
    01-11-09 06:04 PM
    Only one I have is the Jabra BT3030. It does/has all you ask.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 06:19 PM
    look at the Jaba 8010 too
    01-11-09 09:57 PM
    I have the motorola S9's I love em and I'm wearing them now.
    01-11-09 10:01 PM
    Blue Ant V1, ive heard nothing but good thigns + its voice activated, very ahead of its time
    01-11-09 10:35 PM
    Motorola S9 are amazing. I love them.
    01-11-09 10:49 PM
    another vote for the s9's, but i recommend the s9-hd model.
    01-12-09 12:01 AM
    Motorola s805 headphones. Complete isolation = great sound.
    01-12-09 12:13 AM
    Motorola S9 are amazing. I love them.
    i just got mine and paired them easy. the only problem is the sound is so quiet! i've tried tapping the volume up button on the headset but nothing happens (nothing happens when i hit the volume down button either.) am i doing something wrong?
    01-12-09 12:39 AM
    I'm rather pleased with the Samsung SBH-600's. Didn't have any problems talking with them on, though to be honest I don't like doing that. It's like when you have regular headphones on and you can't hear yourself talking so you yell. So, not only does the person who you are talking to hear you, but also everyone within a block or so. But, the sound is very good and they are comfortable if you like the over the ear cushy type.
    01-12-09 12:57 AM
    AFAIK, the BlueAnt is not stereo.

Blue Ant V1, ive heard nothing but good thigns + its voice activated, very ahead of its time
    01-13-09 10:38 AM
    I have the s9-hd but they tend to cut off too much. I'm thinking about taking them back. If my phone is laying flat on something they work find but as soon I put the phone in my pocket or even holding it in my hand they start breaking up. Anyone have the same problem

01-13-09 10:52 AM
    JayBird JB-200i are amazin lightweight solid sound with storm and ipod w/adapter , have s9 they dont compare to jaybird
    01-13-09 01:24 PM
    I have the s9-hd but they tend to cut off too much. I'm thinking about taking them back. If my phone is laying flat on something they work find but as soon I put the phone in my pocket or even holding it in my hand they start breaking up. Anyone have the same problem

yeah I had the s9's as well and got rid of them for that reason. They have teribble issues with connectivity. they have to be at just the right distance and angle from the phone or you lose your connection. I ended up going back to my Motorola HT820 Mini Can Headphones. They offer everything the OP is looking for as well as deeper basses, due to covering your ear. They might be a bit goofy looking but the sound is amazing. They have awesome connectivity as well. I accidentally left them on in my upstairs bedroom and was still connected when I went out to my truck. they also have an audio out jack, so you can jack your phone into a stereo system or speakers from a distance and control it from your pocket, and of course full remote control functionality.
    01-13-09 01:46 PM
    I have the Motorola S9-HDs and they sound fantastic.

I use them while biking to work with my phone in my bag and haven't experienced the problems the above posters noted.
    01-13-09 02:28 PM
    I def. agree with the majority here. The Motorola S9's are great. I also agree that if you choose these, pay the extra money and get the S9-HD's. I have a set and they sound awesome. I use the when I am working out. The phone stays in my pocket and I get no interference at all.
    01-13-09 03:00 PM
    I realize this may not be the best place to ask this question, but there is much talk about the Motorola S9 headsets here that I thought someone may have a remedy for my issue.

I'm looking for a solution to a new problem with a storm with .85 communicating with a Motorola s9 stereo headset - watching video.

It worked before with .75. Now that headset works for music, but when I load up a video that audio comes from the phone.

Rebooted, blah blah.

Don't want to go back to .75 - that was so slow.
    01-13-09 11:22 PM
    I realize this may not be the best place to ask this question, but there is much talk about the Motorola S9 headsets here that I thought someone may have a remedy for my issue.

I'm looking for a solution to a new problem with a storm with .85 communicating with a Motorola s9 stereo headset - watching video.

It worked before with .75. Now that headset works for music, but when I load up a video that audio comes from the phone.

Rebooted, blah blah.

Don't want to go back to .75 - that was so slow.
    Known issue from .75-on.
    Cure: Unknown
    01-13-09 11:27 PM
    Sorry to cross post this in so many threads, but: I went through 3 pairs of S9's last year before finally giving up on them because their "sweat-resistant" claim was just plain false. Sweat on them and the buttons go crazy and start either activating on their own or just going dead. A co-worker uses them around the office and they're perfect for that. Just don't work out with them on.

Just picked up some Jaybird JB-200s and the fit is superior to the S9's. Looking forward to testing their "sweat resistant" claims this weekend. Good sound. Fair for phone calls. Will stick to my Jawbone or wired BB earbuds for phone calls though.
    01-23-09 02:15 AM
    JayBird JB-200i are amazin lightweight solid sound with storm and ipod w/adapter , have s9 they dont compare to jaybird
    I was skeptic of the S9 from reading reviews but the JayBird JB-200i has positive reviews for the most part and I prefer a set that I can fit into my pocket which is the primary reason I avoided the S9. Since its not collapsible, would seem to make finding a place to put them kind of difficult. I wouldn't want to wear them around my neck when I'm out and about.

Read a quick review of these and it aroused my interest. Assuming you have them, care to share your opinion on them? Range? Fit? Bass?
    Last edited by skyys; 01-23-09 at 05:43 AM.
    01-23-09 04:40 AM
    01-23-09 05:22 AM
    I vote for Moto S9s as well
    01-23-09 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD