Ok is it just me or is anyone else completely addicted to this site, their storm and black berry in general since Nov 21st? (or for some, before that)

I have become a crackberry addict of the worst kind. I am on all the time, researching my phone, reading about my phone, arguing abotu my phone.

i am more excited for updates than for sex! (well, almost)

But then again if my GF came in and said i have .85 or me in this hot outfit. i think i would probably take .85 (and then leak it)

HELP ME! I am admiting i am powerless over my addiction!!! Next i turn it over to you, more powerful members.

PS. anyone download desktop manager from BB's site? If i have vista x32 and use BES, but wanna be able to do mass storage mode, i wouild need to install drivers first right? can i just download the drivers from BB's site? Or do i need desktop manager too? or do they only come togethe?
    12-07-08 08:47 PM
    Hello, My name is Harlan, and I am a Crackberry addict.
    12-07-08 09:02 PM
    I'm not an addict, addicts go to meetings........

THX vamps (stole it from him)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TXBlade; 12-07-08 at 09:15 PM.
    12-07-08 09:08 PM
    Before the Storm I had a Curve. I joined CB back in May or June. I read a little, posted some, but after November 21, 2008, my post count went from like 30 to whatever it is today. I guess you can put me in the addiction category for sure.
    12-07-08 09:10 PM
    I can't seem to put the Storm down. I keep finding excuses to pick it up, it's ridiculous. I can't get enough of this phone!
    12-07-08 09:13 PM
    I am definitely in the addicted crackberry category. I have finals all this week, so the release of the Storm was probably the worst thing that could have happened to me.
    12-07-08 09:15 PM
    hi my name is thomas, and im a addict
    12-07-08 09:16 PM
    I can't seem to put the Storm down. I keep finding excuses to pick it up, it's ridiculous. I can't get enough of this phone!
    Once i get mine i think i will be doing the same. Even though I maybe know everything about it i still would pick it up to find something to do with it.
    12-07-08 09:16 PM
    Hi, Everybody.

My name is "Tadem" and I am Crackberry Addicts!
    12-07-08 09:17 PM
    I have never had any kind of smart phone before Nov. 21st. I got my BB Storm and have never felt more connected...I mean powerful in my life...HAHAHAHA (someone help)!
    12-07-08 09:18 PM
    LOL Atleast I am not alone in my addiciton.

Sundays 11PM. Crackberry Anonymous. CA meetings.

TOnights Topic "Ways to keep your mind of updates"
    12-07-08 09:24 PM
    Don't tell me I gotta work the steps on THIS too.
    12-07-08 09:25 PM
    LOL Atleast I am not alone in my addiciton.

Sundays 11PM. Crackberry Anonymous. CA meetings.

TOnights Topic "Ways to keep your mind of updates"
    Actually there already IS a CA, but it stands for something else. But most of us DO use an BBs like it was that substance, hence the term Crackberry! I've actually been to a few CA meeting in my day, and I go to AA quite regularly.
    12-07-08 09:27 PM
    Yes and I have to go to 12 step meetings for the Crackberry.
    12-07-08 09:33 PM
    ditto to all the above...lol
    everytime I hear about a new tip or issue I grab the phone to check it out. I'm the copy and paste queen now
    12-07-08 09:38 PM
    I'm obsessed with my storm and this forum. If I'm an addict that means rehab and rehab is for quitters so I'm not quitting.
    12-07-08 09:40 PM
    I feel your pain "cray". I posted once before I got the Storm and now I can't seem to stay off of the site (or my phone).
    12-07-08 09:50 PM
    Im not an addict my wife is an addict for telling me im an addict!!!

Mick
    12-07-08 09:50 PM
    LOL!

PS. anyone able to answer my desktop manager question. id rather not cramp up this board with another new topic if i dont have to...
    12-07-08 09:51 PM
    I dunno if I am an addict but I sure do post more than just read.

For the vista and mass storage mode for vista 32x along with BES. When you install DM it will ask you if what type of blackberry service you use BIS or BES. Just choose BES. If not make sure DM does not load up during startup and you should just be able to hook up the storm to vista and access the media card.

Let me know if that answerrs your question or not cause that is how I did it for my corporate BB's.
    12-07-08 09:59 PM
    Yeah, I have a new appendage. His name is Storm. Say hi.
    12-07-08 10:17 PM
    this is the best phone out im addicted
    12-07-08 10:39 PM
    I dunno if I am an addict but I sure do post more than just read.

For the vista and mass storage mode for vista 32x along with BES. When you install DM it will ask you if what type of blackberry service you use BIS or BES. Just choose BES. If not make sure DM does not load up during startup and you should just be able to hook up the storm to vista and access the media card.

Let me know if that answerrs your question or not cause that is how I did it for my corporate BB's.
    Cool!
    thanks. i will try it. I do use BIS but mainly use BES.

so you would just install from CD and not try to find a newer ver on bb.com? i assume the cd is the latest?
    12-07-08 10:41 PM
    Hey the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.. Hah hah.
    12-07-08 10:42 PM
    Oh **** yeah I'm an addict. Can't put this device down!

Damn engineers.
    12-07-08 10:45 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD