You guys are a bunch of assholes and the list of "indicators" in the manual is a joke. No one did clearly post the answer to what the cross hair symbols under the wireless network coverage indicators is. Isn't the point of this to help people or do you just use it to make yourselves feel better?
    Awww, thanks!!
    Last edited by Rosebudster; 12-27-08 at 08:27 PM.
    12-27-08 08:16 PM
    Well this thread got nasty. Happy Holidays, everyone.
    12-28-08 12:51 AM
    Your sarcastic remarks are not helpful. I can't find the book and couldn't find my answer on the BB site. There is no need to be so hateful to someone just asking a question. I wonder how many people have questions but are too afraid to ask them on this site because people can be so darn mean here.

"What goes around comes around...."

Dude it's the internet. Chill out. There are comprehensive storm manuals available online by using google and/or the blackberry site.

http://www.s-consult.com/wp-content/...tormmanual.pdf

That took me under 5 seconds to search and copy the URL here.
    12-28-08 06:49 AM
    Umm Whats the symbol with the flat screen on the and the 2 arrows pointing down? It shows up in the right hand corner
    12-28-08 12:00 PM
    I've just started seeing a new status indicator on the BB 9530 Home Screen. It appears right beneath the time display. It looks like the digit 1 followed by something that looks like a lower case "f" (picture attached). Any idea what is causing this and how I get rid of this indicator?
    01-06-09 06:54 PM
    I've just started seeing a new status indicator on the BB 9530 Home Screen. It appears right beneath the time display. It looks like the digit 1 followed by something that looks like a lower case "f" (picture attached). Any idea what is causing this and how I get rid of this indicator?

facebook is what that is. open it. wonderful surprises await.
    01-06-09 07:38 PM
    Kudos to you!! That was it!!
    01-06-09 07:51 PM
    I had this problem too.

I called VZW and they fixed it.

What happens is when Visual Voicemail is activated, there must be no new messages, when there are this icon shows and get stuck. VZW will delete visual VM from your account, then make sure you have no new voicemails, then reactivate visual VM. Make sure you note down all your voicemails, as sometimes they delete all voicemails.
    01-06-09 08:47 PM
    You guys are a bunch of assholes and the list of "indicators" in the manual is a joke. No one did clearly post the answer to what the cross hair symbols under the wireless network coverage indicators is. Isn't the point of this to help people or do you just use it to make yourselves feel better?
    if you had read the thread more thoroughly you would have seen that I did answer the question. check first page, post number 7.

and I agree, the point is to help others.
    01-06-09 08:56 PM
    Umm Whats the symbol with the flat screen on the and the 2 arrows pointing down? It shows up in the right hand corner
    I'd like to know the same thing. Anyone?
    01-21-09 08:14 PM
    I am also finding it hard to get a listing of the indicators for the Storm 2. I have an indicator that looks like a little yellow conversation box(like you might see on a comic strip) with a red star in the upper corner. I know that this is a messanger notice, but I do not have messanger set-up(nor do I want to), but I would like to indicator to vanish.
    05-28-10 09:57 AM
    I am also finding it hard to get a listing of the indicators for the Storm 2.
    maybe look in http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sym...hlight=symbols but that's primarily storm 1. Maybe you can start an storm 2 icon gloassary in the storm 2 section
    05-28-10 10:22 AM
    @wsr3304
    That sounds like a browser message. Try accessing your BB Browser you may receive a message of some sorts when you open it up. Or in your messages lists. I actually had a browser message show up there.
    Last edited by Thachoc1; 05-28-10 at 01:42 PM.
    05-28-10 01:39 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD