Yesterday, I went into view folder to clean out phone logs. I don't know why, but I had 9 sets of duplicate folders. I hooked up to Desktop Manager and went into Advanced under Backup and Restore. Once there, I cleared the file database- file problem solved. I happened to see a file in the same list called Browser cache that was several megs big. That was strange because I always clear my cache. I cleared that file as well. On startup this morning the phone was under 30 seconds to come up. Browser speed is also at least 2x faster than it was and holding strong at that increase. Not sure what those files had to do with anything other than the obvious but I am very impressed with the results.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 06:59 AM
    no blackberry in history has ever taken 30 seconds to boot up from a battery pull. Never.
    06-17-10 08:20 AM
    That's because it was from Start Up- not a reboot. I never said it was a reboot.
    06-17-10 08:35 AM
    no blackberry in history has ever taken 30 seconds to boot up from a battery pull. Never.
    i dont think he is talking about battery pull, think he is talking about coming out of sleep mode....... that generally takes only a min tops
    06-17-10 08:35 AM
    Out of sleep mode??? Mine takes 5 seconds out of sleep mode.
    06-17-10 11:19 AM
    Out of sleep mode??? Mine takes 5 seconds out of sleep mode.
    well then i apolgize. it should still only take 5-10 seconds
    06-17-10 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD