I placed my order on Dec 3rd and on the the 5th i was told that it had been "processed" or something of the sorts! when i placed my order the CS rep said it would be shipped out on the 7th. Can anyone tell me if there is any hope of it shipping today (Sunday)? THANK YOU!
    12-07-08 02:03 AM
    nope wont ship sunday , will ship monday
    12-07-08 02:04 AM
    Not to mention an order placed on a Storm at this point will ship "no later than the 15th".
    12-07-08 02:06 AM
    don't lose hope haha

you just ordered it

I think there is still people waiting for there's that they ordered originally...

on day of
    12-07-08 02:07 AM
    they are lieing!!

I ordered mine on monday. right after I got an email with the order status and the next morning it said order has been processed. stuck like that ever since.

if it doesnt get shipped out this week, im going to be so pissed off at them
    12-07-08 02:08 AM
    Not to mention an order placed on a Storm at this point will ship "no later than the 15th".
    yeah I have had about 3 reps tell me that but this guy assured me! DAMN! thanks anyway!
    12-07-08 02:08 AM
    they are lieing!!

I ordered mine on monday. right after I got an email with the order status and the next morning it said order has been processed. stuck like that ever since.

if it doesnt get shipped out this week, im going to be so pissed off at them
    An order processed does not mean an order shipped. Picture it this way...you place an order for a pizza, even though the person on the phone takes your order and processes it, the pizza still has to be made and sent out. Not saying that Verizon (or RIM for that matter) is making these phones on demand, but they can't ship what they don't have (or at least a phone to be associated with your processed order).
    12-07-08 02:12 AM
    Was on the phone today with 611
    They told me they would be shipping many new ones on Dec 15

Alot of firmware updates, and new screen, I tried talking about the screen clicking prob, he really couldnt say anything logical, he just said there making alot of NEW phones.

But he said the 15th will be the ship date.
    12-07-08 02:57 AM
    Wow, I'm new to this thead, you guys are a lot nicer then I am.

You friggin' ordered it on the third and you're ******** about not having it on the fifth? It clearly states on their website that it'll be shipped ATLEAST by the 15th. I was told by a Verizon rep that they'll more then likely ship out the week of the 8th to the 12th, but not to worry if it didn't. He told me he'd personly be surprised if it didn't ship early though.

Be patient if you don't get it by the 15th or the day after that, then be upset.
    12-07-08 03:22 AM
    i ordered mine on opening day and got it on the 5th. it was worth the wait too
    12-07-08 08:57 AM
    Relax buddy, my friend ordered hers on Dec 1st and was charged on Dec 2nd. Received the "your orders processing" email on the 4th and then the tracking # today. My co-worker also got hers within a week.
    12-07-08 09:31 AM
    I ordered mine on 12/1. I'm not expecting it to ship until around the 15th, as the website clearly said.
    12-07-08 10:07 AM
    i ordered mine on the 1st also and i called every single day. they keep saying before the 15th so just hold still, its gone be here
    12-07-08 10:09 AM
    Ordered mine on the 4th and was told it would be shipped by the 15th. Lets all be patient, look at it this way, the longer we wait, the better chance that we will bet a much improved product. I will use my Curve until then. It will be here before Santa arrives in a shinny new box.
    12-07-08 10:52 PM
    Ordered mine on 11/21 still waiting on it.
    12-07-08 10:54 PM
    I remember being super excited about this phone like you are. Now I'm just back to wishing there was a cdma phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD