hi. i know i've asked a bazillion questions lately but i wanna be a BB storm expert! lol so my speed dial.. i've tried to put people in there and i can't get it to work... is it just a bug or am i just a moron? i'm running the new .109.
    thanks!
    02-24-09 12:40 PM
    how are you trying to get it to work? Are you just hitting the number and then send or holding down the number that you want to speed dial?
    02-24-09 12:43 PM
    yeah i would click say number 2.. and wait to see if the contact popped up and it never did. i've tried all ways of doing it. is there a way that you've found that works? i'd love to know
    02-24-09 12:50 PM
    OOHH!! i just tried the holding it down and it worked! that is the first time ever!! wow something so dumb and i couldn't figure it out. thanks for the tip! i feel smarter on here everyday! lol (pathetic thing is, i work for a software company writing software! lol)
    02-24-09 12:53 PM
    OOHH!! i just tried the holding it down and it worked! that is the first time ever!! wow something so dumb and i couldn't figure it out. thanks for the tip! i feel smarter on here everyday! lol (pathetic thing is, i work for a software company writing software! lol)
    If it makes you feel any better, that isn't overly clear in the documentation. It's mentioned almost as an afterthought after they tell you everything ELSE about using the speed dial feature.
    02-24-09 01:10 PM
    Do you know if you can have more than 9 speed dial numbers?

I assume not.

Thanks
    02-24-09 01:18 PM
    Do you know if you can have more than 9 speed dial numbers?

I assume not.

Thanks
    AFAIK, not at the moment. I would ASSUME (read: I don't know for sure) that at some point this will be changed. When that will be, I can't say. I can just say that it's probably not a high priority, since the Storm is more "average joe" oriented, and most people probably only have 5-6 people who make up 90% or more of all their calls.
    02-24-09 01:33 PM
    I just wanted to say thanks to all, becuse I too was having problems getting my speed dial to work. But all is well now! Thanks to this thread.
    03-01-09 03:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD