Everytime I change my input language to spanish and try to type in an SMS the characters do not show up. When I hover over them it just shows the original letter (hover over "a" it shows "a" not "�"). The spanish characters work in emails fine but not SMS. Even if I type it with the characters in an email and copy and paste it into a SMS the characters dissapear. Also when I change the language in SMS the only thing that changes is the "space" turns to "espace" but there are no other symbols or characters as there is in email. Does anyone have any idea to get this to work in SMS?
    03-03-09 05:41 PM
    same goes for me with trying to type korean in SMS. It won't let me because it's not supported. i can type korean is everything else but in SMS. Just not supported. should be same with spanish too.
    03-03-09 05:56 PM
    Weird. Tested on mine and is supported.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 06:23 PM
    hmm...i just tried mine and it works fine.

OS you guys are running would be helpful knowledge
    03-03-09 06:31 PM
    I noticed that originaly in .103 (didnt try previous versions) and still in .109. no biggie for me, but my trilingual girlfriend (also running .109 would prolly like a fix.
    03-03-09 06:41 PM
    hmm...i just tried mine and it works fine.

OS you guys are running would be helpful knowledge
    I am running OS 4.7.0.90 and it seems a little sketchy sometimes. Do you reccomend a certain OS for the storm that works fast and efficiently. I am doing battery pulls about 3 times a day and it freezes up all the time as well as being very slow constantly. I even removed Viigo and it still is lagging terribly.
    03-04-09 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD