...and do we really need two "sym" keys on either side of it? I use the space bar waaaay more often than the sym keys and it needs to be more prominent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 04:40 PM
    It doesnt bother me that much, but I do agree with you. Would be nice to have a space bar that is a bit larger.
    11-04-09 04:43 PM
    The whole keyboard seems smaller with the 5.0 update. I miss spell so many more words or no reason at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 05:11 PM
    dont cry about it..
    1.. BB are buisness phones and the [sym] button has a few thing's buisness people need and it makes time faster by having 2..

as i do agree with you i would rather have 2 "?123" buttons instead but i am fine with the way things are. the space bar is big enough for me
    11-04-09 05:42 PM
    dont cry about it..
    1.. BB are buisness phones and the [sym] button has a few thing's buisness people need and it makes time faster by having 2..

as i do agree with you i would rather have 2 "?123" buttons instead but i am fine with the way things are. the space bar is big enough for me
    The BB OS is designed to for business users. The Storm was NOT marketed for business use.
    11-04-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD