Am I missing something with the sounds? I put the phone on vibrate and some calls still come in with the ringer on. I think I am overlooking something to do with active profiles and setting ringers for each contact. What is active profile? First person to answer with "use the search feature" gets a free imaginary 1 million dollars.
    02-03-09 08:37 PM
    I have the same problem. It's been discussed a couple times but looks like it is a bug in the OS. One of the leaked upgrade versions has supposedly fixed the issue but I'm not one to do a leaked version of OS. Will wait for the eventual official release to fix the problem. Until then just leave it in my desk for meetings It's not you it's the phone LOL
    02-03-09 09:06 PM
    I have the same problem. It's been discussed a couple times but looks like it is a bug in the OS. One of the leaked upgrade versions has supposedly fixed the issue but I'm not one to do a leaked version of OS. Will wait for the eventual official release to fix the problem. Until then just leave it in my desk for meetings It's not you it's the phone LOL
    Finally I can't get blamed for something!
    02-03-09 09:16 PM
    Am I missing something with the sounds? I put the phone on vibrate and some calls still come in with the ringer on. I think I am overlooking something to do with active profiles and setting ringers for each contact. What is active profile? First person to answer with "use the search feature" gets a free imaginary 1 million dollars.
    it is fixed in future versions, but until an official, your going to have to make a profile, call it "Vibrate All" like I did, and go 1 by 1 in the profile, and set EVERYTHING to vibrate, and sound off. It will work great, but it takes about 5-10 min
    02-03-09 09:24 PM
    I'm doing that as now. Thanks a million I appreciate the help. Hate leaving my "toy" in my desk half the day LOL
    02-03-09 09:28 PM
    YW, let me know if you like it
    02-03-09 09:37 PM
    Sigh. It really is an irritating issue to deal with... I used to have a TON of specific ringtones for different contacts, especially since I generally don't look at my caller ID when I answer my phone, so everyone (including the boy ) gets the generic "This is J'enay" when I answer my phone.... Ahh the toils of the Storm..
    02-03-09 09:40 PM
    It Works!!! Set the profile up and just tested it and only got LED and VIB even from contacts. Great advice!!
    02-03-09 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD