Is there any way to configure the berry so that you don't get email notifications at night? I want phone and SMS but just not email.
    02-10-09 04:57 AM
    Select a custom sound profile and set it to silent for everything except phone and sms. Use the custom profile option by hitting the speaker icon in the top left corner on your home screen, scroll down and select custom profile

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 05:15 AM
    Select a custom sound profile and set it to silent for everything except phone and sms. Use the custom profile option by hitting the speaker icon in the top left corner on your home screen, scroll down and select custom profile

Is there a piece of software I can buy to do this automagically...i.e. 11pm change profile 7am change profile
    02-10-09 05:16 AM
    I have not been able to find it or I would post a link, sorry. I just got used to setting mine every night to my custom "night" profile. Maybe someone will read this and get busy with designing an app for us...

02-10-09 05:29 AM
    hi there, I am having a sound problem also. I am new at this. When my screen goes black I do not get a sound that notifies me that I have a new text message or alert. It works fine if I am doing something and I can see my home screen, but when the backlight goes off, nothing
    any suggestions
    02-10-09 05:35 AM
    In the custom sound profile mentioned earlier in this thread, make sure that everything is set to your liking under the SMS tab located in the messages section. Specifically the notify me during calls set to yes. Otherwise if you still do not get a sound, maybe it is the file you are using. Also when all else fails you'll learn that bb users always turn to the good old batt pull...

02-10-09 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD