Hello,

I did a search regarding sound notifications during music playback and didn't fiind what I was looking for.

During music playback, mp3 from memory card, internal memory, or streaming with App's like Pandora, Nobex, etc., when I receive an email, text, etc. it momentarily interupts the music playback for a few seconds. I tried finding any setting to adjust in the sounds area, but found nothing. Is there a way to turn off notifications during music playback?

Scott
    03-31-10 10:12 AM
    There's no way to make them both play at the same time (which would be nice), and I don't know of a way to do what your asking. There MIGHT be a program that can change profiles when certain programs are running.
    03-31-10 10:21 AM
    Put the phone on vibrate. The phone will still vibrate when you get an email/message, but it will not interrupt the song. The only exception is a phone call and the music will stop until you hang up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 10:28 AM
    My phone still stops. Not sure about all cases but def when I am using Sirius It really is annoying.
    04-01-10 10:08 AM
    I agree, this is annoying. But the solution is simple -- change the sound profile to "Phone Calls Only" when playing music. Or create a custom profile that disables message notification.
    06-16-10 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD