On my Ipod you can sort songs by "most recently added" meaning that the last song you loaded will pop up first and so on............

I have not come across anywhere that you can set a Blackberry Storm 2 to do this.

It is just handy if you want to listen to some songs you just added without having to search thru the alphabetical list.

Thanks for any insight on if this is possible
    03-03-10 11:37 AM
    When you sync your blackberry with itunes just make sure that you have the smart playlist 'recently added' as one of the playlists that you sync to your blackberry. This playlist will have the songs added within __ days (you set how many days on itunes, by right clicking on the playlist, choosing 'edit', then just entering the amount of days (it's pretty obvious)).

But in terms of the full list, I haven't found a way.
    03-03-10 11:43 AM
    I've got another question about sorting music. I've just loaded a bunch of mp3's into separate folders onto my memory card, but the music player just puts them into a huge list, or sorts them by artist, albums (which is sorted incorrectly, but that's another issue), or genres. Can't the player sort them by the folders they're stored in?

By the way, this is the 9700, running OS 5.0.0.554

Thanks!
    04-21-10 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD