Here we go again....
    Sell your Storm if you're unhappy and move along, no one cares.

I LOVE MY STORM !!!
    03-22-09 10:55 PM
    Love it. And I was gonna choose the curve. My opinion I love it and its virtual but also physical clicking keyboard!
    I call it the physvirtal keyboard with clicks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 11:04 PM
    I also love my Storm, but my previous BB was the Bold. I used it for about 5-6 months. I was loving it! But I love to watch movies on my BB. So it was pretty logical for me to switch to a new Storm.
    But when you compare the OS from the Storm with the Bold, you can only say that the Storm is pretty slow. (I know, they have different CPU speed)
    I would like to see the Bold speedy OS on my Storm. That would make my Storm the PERFECT device!

Just my 0.02$...
    03-23-09 05:01 AM
    A comment and a question...

I love my Storm. After installing the right OS, and tinkering with the settings, I have absolutely no problems with the device and love its functionality. I've never owned a phone with a QWERTY, so I never had to make a typing adjustment.

That said...here's my question..

Why is it that some people get CRAZY UPSET when someone criticizes the Storm? If someone is of the opinion that the iPhone is better and they only have a Storm because Verizon > ATT then so be it. If someone prefers the Bold over the Storm is that cause to call people dumb asses? Seriously...chill out.

Forums are a way for people to exchange thoughts and ideas. If you can't handle dissenting views you DO NOT NEED TO BE ON MESSAGE BOARDS.
    03-23-09 06:04 AM
    Just Ordered a new BB Bold - Should be here in the next few days (delivery 1-3 days). Then I've got 2 weeks to return it or keep it. Two weeks more for the storm to get its act together ..... lol.
    03-23-09 08:29 AM
    LOVE MY STORM! I love my storm as much as I love every one of my blackberries lol!

yep same hear
    03-23-09 08:33 AM
    Lol wtf is it a car?
    i guess u can say that.
    i'll use the niagara in school and the storm when i go out in the weekends

and i do, do that with my car as well

i have a daily driver and a weekend warrior
    03-23-09 08:44 AM
    A comment and a question...

I love my Storm. After installing the right OS, and tinkering with the settings, I have absolutely no problems with the device and love its functionality. I've never owned a phone with a QWERTY, so I never had to make a typing adjustment.

That said...here's my question..

Why is it that some people get CRAZY UPSET when someone criticizes the Storm? If someone is of the opinion that the iPhone is better and they only have a Storm because Verizon > ATT then so be it. If someone prefers the Bold over the Storm is that cause to call people dumb asses? Seriously...chill out.

Forums are a way for people to exchange thoughts and ideas. If you can't handle dissenting views you DO NOT NEED TO BE ON MESSAGE BOARDS.
    Obviously, you are new to message boards. LOL. Just kidding. This is a very rational line of thought. Unfortunately, most people aren't very rational.
    03-23-09 08:47 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD