You have been so good to me. I have found you to be most reliable when I needed you most. But... I am going to have to put you into my leather case during lunch. No more smudgy screens from my grubby lunch fingers. I will have to deal with not being able to do work during lunch. I will miss Crackberry during this time. Its for the best.

I just had to waste a whole thread sharing this new development because of my pompous need to get attention. My business is done. Good luck Storm 2 owners, don't finger scroll while eating.
    05-17-10 09:14 PM
    No! Noooooooooooooooo!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 09:26 PM
    You pompous @$$! :-P

05-18-10 09:03 AM
    Didn't make it all the way through lunch did you. You had to pull it out just once.... if only to feel the weight of it in your hand and the silky smooth surface of it's screen.
    05-18-10 09:11 AM
    Hm. I feel a bit let down that this wasn't another 'I dislike [BlackBerry Phone] and am trading to [Other Phone] and wanted to tell you in a passive-aggressive way why' thread.

To preserve the spirit of such threads, I offer the following snarky comment in response to your smudgy lunch finger woes:

There's probably an App for that.

Edit:
    Also, your avatar makes my mind do inverted dances due to the technicolor eye burn effect of that many bright colors in a small space. Also Richard Simmons.
    05-18-10 09:15 AM
    Oh, sorry fellas, I forgot the importance to meet the quota of mentioning Droid at least a couple times. It wouldn't be official without mentioning it.

I was at Verizon a week ago and thought how nice the Droid looked next to the ugly Devour.

There.
    05-18-10 10:31 AM
    Do we need to do a burial at sea? I can facilitate........
    05-18-10 10:42 AM
    Do we need to do a burial at sea? I can facilitate........
    You're a sea-faring clergyman?

05-18-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD