It was my friends going away party yesterday and me and 2 other people received our Storms that day. We were all showing people some of it's features at the house like we were behind a booth lol.

As I was showing some of it's features my screen just froze slightly and then would not switch views, I was saying to myself great now I have to explain to the people I was showing it to that it's just temporary bugs. Anyway, as it was happening to me I look up and see my other 2 friends moving the phone around a little agitated. We brought our phones next to each other and they were all 3 reacting in the same way. Nothing happened for about 90 seconds.

And then this is where the weird part comes in: Out of nowhere the phone just started working perfectly fine. But the weird part was that all 3 of our phones started working again at the exact same time. There has to be an explanation to this

Could these lag issues be online somehow? Over the air or something with the network?
    11-22-08 01:08 PM
    pull the battery and see if the prob continues.
    11-22-08 01:10 PM
    pull the battery and see if the prob continues.
    i just laughed out loud to my own comment. i received my first blackberry (the storm) about 2 hours ago and I'm talking like i'm an expert.
    11-22-08 01:10 PM
    Wow, that is kinda freaky. It does make ya wonder, I give you that. I guess its possible that it could be a network issue. Right? Anyone else wanna jump in here.
    11-22-08 01:11 PM
    it maight be a push email lag type thingy majiger lol.. im not sure ...
    11-22-08 01:13 PM
    I think your whatsadoozit got messed up with your thingdinger and you should probably check your headlight fluid as well..

Just a thought..

11-22-08 01:17 PM
    Ya I knew there was no real answer for this lol.
    11-22-08 05:20 PM
    you 3 must of pushed the mumbo jumbo button at the same time
    11-22-08 05:25 PM
    I think your whatsadoozit got messed up with your thingdinger and you should probably check your headlight fluid as well..

Just a thought..

Have you been hanging out with a certain Alaska Governor?
    11-22-08 05:25 PM
    That sounds like something with the network... maybe they are upgrading networks or something to get ready when there are even more storms coming online?
    11-22-08 05:52 PM
    My 2c would be to delete all the programs you will never use. There are also some posts on other tips here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 06:00 PM
    Were all three of you on the rag?
    11-22-08 06:13 PM
    I have actually had that happen on 2 curves before. It was a network problem. They were all searching for the network. That's actually a RIM issues not a VZW issue.
    11-22-08 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD