Is this driving anyone else crazy? Us storm users have been waiting on a new OFFICIAL OS for several months now. At the same time, there are reports that the Storm 2 should be out really soon. Maybe as soon as a month. Anyone else wondering what OS is on the Storm 2 and if that OS has passed VZWs testing? If its passed VZW testing, then why cant an OS for Storm 1 pass? The other thing to think about is could VZW launch this device with a bad OS just like the storm 1? Are they going to make the same mistake?
    05-21-09 09:49 AM
    If you made that mistake before then I highly suggest you spend at least an hour at VZW store
    Toying/playing with the Storm two. Make sure the storm two meet your satisfaction/need

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 10:15 AM
    Is this driving anyone else crazy? Us storm users have been waiting on a new OFFICIAL OS for several months now. At the same time, there are reports that the Storm 2 should be out really soon. Maybe as soon as a month. Anyone else wondering what OS is on the Storm 2 and if that OS has passed VZWs testing? If its passed VZW testing, then why cant an OS for Storm 1 pass? The other thing to think about is could VZW launch this device with a bad OS just like the storm 1? Are they going to make the same mistake?
    I doubt (hope) they don't make the same mistake twice. As far as OSs are concerned, due to different hardware configs, I wouldn't assume something approved for the Storm 2 would run properly on a Storm 1 and vice versa.
    05-21-09 10:21 AM
    You should see the Storm 2 hit with OS 5.0. The 5.0 builds are looking very very nice.
    05-21-09 10:55 AM
    I didn't think the Storms .75 was such a "bad" OS. I loved the phone from day 1. I definitely enjoy it more on the latest OS's, but never thought it was a bad buy. There's no telling when a Storm 2 will actually come to the market, but if your always waiting for the latest and greatest, then you'll never have anything. It's the nature of technology to continually improve itself.

Grey
    05-21-09 11:49 AM
    You should see the Storm 2 hit with OS 5.0. The 5.0 builds are looking very very nice.
    How would you compare the Storm 2 with 5.0 to the Storm 1 with .75?

I know the answer must be obvious but since you have used both... it would be a great way for us to compare the coming experience to the one we already know ourselves.
    05-21-09 03:46 PM
    I would like to see that comparison as well
    05-21-09 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD