Maybe this has always been there and it isn't some .86 specific issue, but while on an SMS text just now, I held my hand over an SMS text from a friend, and it instantly performed a search on every single communication I've had with the person.

It showed all the texts they've sent me, and all the phone calls I've had with the person.

Pretty cool. If it isn't an .86 specific thing, then I guess I'm just late to the party.
    01-12-09 05:52 PM
    Its been that way since release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 05:54 PM
    Since atleast .75

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 05:55 PM
    Nothing new to .86, but a handy feature. You can also do the same by subject line for e-mails.
    01-12-09 05:55 PM
    Been like that, very nice feature. But on .85 it was buggy, sometimes it will work and sometimes it wouldn't work.
    01-12-09 05:58 PM
    Never noticed that before, thanks for the info.
    01-12-09 08:11 PM
    nothing new but it is handy
    01-12-09 08:19 PM
    news to me and very cool
    01-12-09 08:20 PM
    and in case you didn't notice this: press the escape/clear button and it will go back to your SMS. pretty nice feature as well.
    01-12-09 08:49 PM
    Also, along those lines, if you swipe Left or Right on the Subject on an email it navigates to the previous or next message in that conversation thread.

I found that to be the best of all the "gestures" so far.
    01-12-09 10:46 PM
    Also, along those lines, if you swipe Left or Right on the Subject on an email it navigates to the previous or next message in that conversation thread.

I found that to be the best of all the "gestures" so far.
    Yea I learned this one a couple days ago.

Once you learned more about how RIM has put the Touch Screen to use, you realize how unfair it is for anyone to classify this as a Bold with a Touch Screen.

RIM has really done a lot of work on this thing that people are still finding out about as late as this week. Also, I figured this could be old, but I just learned about it.
    01-12-09 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD