At first I was very frustrated with the typing, selecting wrong options, and was getting that "hot" feeling like I really screwed up by getting the Storm. Then one simple change made a huge difference. I changed the font size. This gave my "fat" fingers alot more room to correctly select what I wanted and not the option above or below... as for the typing, after an hour It was much better, and I figure a week or so, It will be second nature. Also, play with the sensitivity settings to tweak things a bit. I dont think anyone who goes in and plays a few minutes with an in-store demo is giving the storm a fighting chance...JMHO. Good luck to all STORMERS!!!!
    11-21-08 09:39 PM
    Yes, you should also change Options->Screen/Keyboard->Key Rate to Fast.
    11-21-08 09:40 PM
    At first I was very frustrated with the typing, selecting wrong options, and was getting that "hot" feeling like I really screwed up by getting the Storm. Then one simple change made a huge difference. I changed the font size. This gave my "fat" fingers alot more room to correctly select what I wanted and not the option above or below... as for the typing, after an hour It was much better, and I figure a week or so, It will be second nature. Also, play with the sensitivity settings to tweak things a bit. I dont think anyone who goes in and plays a few minutes with an in-store demo is giving the storm a fighting chance...JMHO. Good luck to all STORMERS!!!!
    Did you change the hover/type tweaks in the Options->Screen Keyboard? I type so fast that I miss the hover/press at times on the keyboard.
    11-21-08 09:43 PM
    Sorry, I am not that fast of a typer...but I think I will improve alot quickly...
    11-21-08 10:07 PM
    great points.
    11-22-08 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD