I've had my storm for two months. I ran .75 for 6 hours, then went to .90, .99, and now i've happily been at .103 for as long as it's been out.

Twice today my phone randomly went grey screen with the little box and underneath text displaying "reset." Then it rebooted..

The first time this happened was when I opened a thread from this forum using Opera Mini earlier today while at starbucks. I have not previously had any problems with Opera. The second time this happened was when I was using reqall. Just a couple of minutes ago.

Doesn't make any sense.. Haven't had any previous problems whatsoever. Love my phone. I'm completely content with it's (IMO) great functionality.

EDIT** After my phone, JUST NOW, I went back into reqall and it crashed again... Going to have to do some trial and error.

Anyone else getting random crashes?
    03-24-09 03:56 AM
    I would just go get the 113 that came out today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 04:02 AM
    Ya I have been having problems with mine crashing the past few days with 103 It was doing it in BB messenger while talking with people and when using the camera a couple times over the weekend, it also had a couple random boots. I upgraded to 113 last night
    03-24-09 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD