I know some people.
    I haven't seen you post anything other than what you've seen C_X post, or from what others post at BBF. Just a couple weeks ago you were making tons of threads asking about the new devices. Im not attacking you, just stating the obvious.
    02-26-09 07:59 PM
    No, not at all. Sith has a great job, but I don't want "those" headaches.
    I dont even want those headaches CX hah. No I am not a programmer, but i do play one on TV...
    02-26-09 08:01 PM
    I dont even want those headaches CX hah. No I am not a programmer, but i do play one on TV...
    LOL. Really, it's a pretty kicka** job you have bro. But....... alllllllll those people. lol. I'll stick with mine. But I definitely give you credit bro.
    02-26-09 08:02 PM
    In another post I referenced the work load that just 300 of my users give me, it gets crazy.
    02-26-09 08:04 PM
    Valace where have you been bro?
    Lickin my wounds eatin some humble pie and trying to think up a catchy title for the next leak thread I start.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 08:04 PM
    Or is it that you stay at a holiday inn express?
    So sith you said the .12x were pretty buggy? How have the .13x been so far?
    02-26-09 08:05 PM
    I haven't seen you post anything other than what you've seen C_X post, or from what others post at BBF. Just a couple weeks ago you were making tons of threads asking about the new devices. Im not attacking you, just stating the obvious.
    And those are facts from CX and others that I post. But that doesn't mean I don't know anything.
    02-26-09 08:06 PM
    Or is it that you stay at a holiday inn express?
    So sith you said the .12x were pretty buggy? How have the .13x been so far?
    He said the .12x were rushed through.
    02-26-09 08:07 PM
    Lickin my wounds eatin some humble pie and trying to think up a catchy title for the next leak thread I start.

Lol. Well I must have missed something good. Glad to see you running around.
    02-26-09 08:08 PM

Are we gonna have a .13* waiting room?
    02-26-09 08:11 PM
    Are we gonna have a .13* waiting room?
    It would only make sense.
    02-26-09 08:15 PM
    The os page still shows .125

02-26-09 08:16 PM
    The os page still shows .125

It should say .130.
    02-26-09 08:17 PM
    Why stop there, why not just go for the GOLD and say 5.0.0.xxx waiting room...LOL

seems like its never enough...................................

We could just call it the blanket approach...
    Last edited by bbcrackman; 02-26-09 at 08:20 PM.
    02-26-09 08:17 PM
    Alright. I'm calling you out bro. You haven't shown us ANYTHING. Everything you say has been said in other threads. Give us proof before the flaming starts....
    And those are facts from CX and others that I post. But that doesn't mean I don't know anything.
    02-26-09 08:18 PM
    Alright. I'm calling you out bro. You haven't shown us ANYTHING. Everything you say has been said in other threads. Give us proof before the flaming starts....

Here we go. Say whatever, and when I do get information I'll just keep it to myself. End of story. Plus this really isn't the right thread for it.
    02-26-09 08:20 PM
    Here we go. Say whatever, and when I do get information I'll just keep it to myself. End of story. Plus this really isn't the right thread for it.

Blue, just blow it off, sometimes some people arent worth it.
    02-26-09 08:21 PM
    Why stop there, why not just go for the GOLD and say 5.0.0.xxx waiting room...LOL

seems like its never enough...................................

We could just call it the blanket approach...
    Lol. 5.0. Flaming starts officially.
    02-26-09 08:22 PM
    Blue, just blow it off, sometimes some people arent worth it.
    Yeah I get it, I'll just be the mature one and just blow it off. Not worth the effort.
    02-26-09 08:23 PM
    I know your intentions are to help out and provide the information that you can (at least I hope)...
    I thought that was the case once too, but recent revelations have made me realize that intentions are not always what they seem.

...but I think your methods of doing so can be very degrading to the users of this site at times. A moderator is supposed to diffuse situations and keep threads on topic, not flame and belittle the users they are trying to protect.
    This has been an ongoing problem since I joined CB. I cannot say what happened before that but I can only assume a similar pattern of abusive behavior has been exhibited. However when this sort of behavior is rewarded, as has been the case here, the site as a whole suffers.
    02-26-09 08:23 PM
    I rest my case. Look at your posts. You spew hot air. You said you are NOT under an NDA BUT you won't elaborate on ANYTHING. Its frustrating for us who don't have inside info to look to others for help, only to find out they are FOS. Can you show us ANYTHING that would make us think otherwise?
    02-26-09 08:25 PM
    I thought that was the case once too, but recent revelations have made me realize that intentions are not always what they seem.

This has been an ongoing problem since I joined CB. I cannot say what happened before that but I can only assume a similar pattern of abusive behavior has been exhibited. However when this sort of behavior is rewarded, as has been the case here, the site as a whole suffers.

GP. Care to share?
    02-26-09 08:26 PM
    109 is absoulutely ****. i get 5 hours standby on my battery. on the offical i got like 24 with medium use.

its fast, browser alot faster. but battery dies. which makes it useless.

my suggestion. do not upgrade to this firmware version. waste of time.

TO THE POSTS ABOVE.

Have some respect. take it to pmsg, we dont care for your off topic discussion please.
    Last edited by chrisnz; 02-26-09 at 08:30 PM. Reason: add off topic discussion note
    02-26-09 08:28 PM
    GP. Care to share?
    Nope. I'm sorry. This one has to stay with me.
    02-26-09 08:28 PM
    109 is absoulutely ****. i get 5 hours standby on my battery. on the offical i got like 24 with medium use.

its fast, browser alot faster. but battery dies. which makes it useless.

my suggestion. do not upgrade to this firmware version. waste of time.
    Chris... I had that happen in the first 24 hours. After that though it improved dramatically. How long ago did you install it?
    02-26-09 08:29 PM
360 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD