I am still hoping to hear something about the new copy/paste method. Cmon. Its not a secret anymore please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 09:06 PM
    Here we go. Say whatever, and when I do get information I'll just keep it to myself. End of story. Plus this really isn't the right thread for it.
    Seriously - don't worry about that. Besides, what happens if you actually get called out? lol You aren't breaking any rules, and what you say is up to you, so blow him off. Not worth even arguing about.
    02-26-09 09:07 PM
    I dont like it. The C/P method is a novel ideal, just not worth using IMO
    02-26-09 09:07 PM
    I dont like it
    Don't like what? The copy and paste?
    02-26-09 09:08 PM
    Thanks Sith care to elaborate?

02-26-09 09:09 PM
    Do you (people in the know) think RIM will add autolock or something like that to storm?
    02-26-09 09:10 PM
    Thanks Sith care to elaborate?

To me in the video it looked like it wasn't all that easy to do. Too bad you couldn't just like tap at one point and then the other and its highlighted.
    02-26-09 09:11 PM
    Anybody think the last B-Day present might be an OS?....
    This is exactly why I said what I said in another(maybe this one) thread about .112. It's not very good. And Sith thinks it has the worst radio code of them all. Anyways, .112 is old news and isn't really a build you want installed because like you said, not all builds are good.
    I take what sith says about the radio code with a grain of salt. He uses it an unlocked storm on an edge network. Its what made him start his hybrids.
    This thread is a bit ridiculous at this point. I actually read through (almost) every post. I am still running .75 because it's an official OS and I'm fine with that. As much as I want to see a new leak, I know I won't be installing it (though many have and will as each one magically finds its way to the forums).

I do enjoy reading the forums and looking for hints like I'm filming National Treasure 3 and there answers are there somewhere...

but I also know I have a date tomorrow night and can guarantee I won't be thinking about the potential of missing out on a new OS version even if it is the famed gold code.

So thanks to the people the add value to these forums and keep people like me coming back to read and learn more. For the rest, I'll just keep skipping your posts and threads and be fine with that too.
    02-26-09 09:12 PM
    Dunno. Would be nice. IT would be even better if the GOLD CODE came thru.
    02-26-09 09:13 PM
    It certainly would generate a lot of traffic to the site...
    02-26-09 09:14 PM
    This thread is a bit ridiculous at this point. I actually read through (almost) every post. I am still running .75 because it's an official OS and I'm fine with that. As much as I want to see a new leak, I know I won't be installing it (though many have and will as each one magically finds its way to the forums).

I do enjoy reading the forums and looking for hints like I'm filming National Treasure 3 and there answers are there somewhere...

but I also know I have a date tomorrow night and can guarantee I won't be thinking about the potential of missing out on a new OS version even if it is the famed gold code.

So thanks to the people the add value to these forums and keep people like me coming back to read and learn more. For the rest, I'll just keep skipping your posts and threads and be fine with that too.

Thanks for contributing nothing and taking up space in the thead.

02-26-09 09:15 PM
    I think someone should just leak a beta for every new device. Storm, Bold, and 8900. That would be a good present.
    02-26-09 09:15 PM
    And for MEGAUPLOAD's servers to crash... ^_^ That would be the day
    Oh.. more traffic for them too :P
    02-26-09 09:16 PM
    Good call. I would tell all my friends.
    02-26-09 09:18 PM
    I think someone should just leak a beta for every new device. Storm, Bold, and 8900. That would be a good present.
    I started a thead about that earlier and nobody bothered to read it. I agree alll the awesome berries oui their deserve a leak.

02-26-09 09:18 PM
    I started a thead about that earlier and nobody bothered to read it. I agree alll the awesome berries oui their deserve a leak.

Yeah, we have had all these beta "updates", but no leaks for them. Except the Bold, but those weren't good builds. And the Storm are all the ways in the 30's now and .109 just leaked.
    02-26-09 09:20 PM

+100000000000 to that!!!
    02-26-09 09:22 PM

probably because you respond to them like you did to me. it's a forum. relax.
    02-26-09 09:22 PM
    I respect your decision to not upgrade but I would bet that most of us could care less that you haven't upgraded yet.

+1
    there are other threads to discuss why people havent upgraded, so why post in a forum about what is yet to leak if you arent intending to upgrade wen it leaks anyway?
    02-26-09 09:34 PM
    I would like a .118+ leak....am I asking too much
    02-26-09 09:52 PM
    I would like a .118+ leak....am I asking too much
    I think we would all like a .118 and up leak. Is it gonna happen? Ehh, probably not right now.
    02-26-09 09:58 PM
    This is my take on the matter... .109 works perfectly fine for me, no random freezes, no crazy memory leak, no major problems whatsoever, and I would bet that is the general sentiment towards .109. That being said, we are SO close to March and the projected release date of the app store and official OS (because it has become increasingly obvious that VZW is waiting until then to release a new update, and to be honest, who could blame them?), so why not just wait. We have seen HUGE improvements in these beta OS's over .65 and .75, but if we keep upgrading little by little, we're all going to be disappointed, or there will be at least some sense of the GC as being anti-climactic, and after going through everything we have with this device, who wants that? In conclusion, just wait and we will undoubtedly be rewarded (although we don't really deserve it...) when the time comes. (end rant/general preaching...I'm a fan of parenthetical statements if you haven't noticed .)
    02-26-09 10:03 PM
    Thanks for contributing nothing and taking up space in the thead.

Here we go!!! your back and already starting xxxx! YOUR NOT A MOD valace! let people express their opinions!
    02-26-09 10:55 PM
360 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD