maybe i'm being slow here, but what's a GC?
    YOU ARE KILLING ME!
    1) Gold Code

2) marcus- man, LMAO. Oh, and I agree!!!!
    02-25-09 05:19 PM
    .112 is old news. I'm not saying this to make anyone mad or flaunt anything, it's just the facts. The builds are way past .112 and the GC is right around the corner. That said I know you all would like to have something new. I'm just saying don't think it's the perfect build or anything because it's not. And theres much much better.
    Thanks for the little info drops here and there. Ignore the people asking you for stuff, without you I'm not sure most people would even visit this site.
    02-25-09 05:20 PM
    ugh.....it's gold code guys. Gold code is typically what software designers call the build that is exactly what they want it to be.
    02-25-09 05:21 PM
    I hate being teased...unless its in bed. With a girl.
    02-25-09 05:42 PM
    I hate being teased...unless its in bed. With a girl.

LOL!!
    I wish someone could drop hints regarding future builds. Frustrating that because of a few dust-ups noone wants to talk anymore. Can't say I blame them, but frustrating, nonetheless........
    02-25-09 05:46 PM
    I think it should be called the 'Golden Cow' in reference to biblical texts, but Moses destroyed that one... makes sense to me
    02-25-09 05:47 PM
    I think it should be called the 'Golden Cow' in reference to biblical texts, but Moses destroyed that one... makes sense to me
    So whom in this case would be Moses and does RIM pass unto him the 10 Service Books?

Cause I want in.
    02-25-09 05:58 PM
    So whom in this case would be Moses and does RIM pass unto him the 10 Service Books?

Cause I want in.
    The holy service books! *dol*

(dead of laughter)
    02-25-09 06:03 PM
    i love the speculation threads! they make for a fun read
    02-25-09 06:03 PM
    Whoa get a hobby dude...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 06:20 PM
    haha werd, i saw that too. let's go ppl!
    02-25-09 06:32 PM
    .112 is old news. I'm not saying this to make anyone mad or flaunt anything, it's just the facts. The builds are way past .112 and the GC is right around the corner. That said I know you all would like to have something new. I'm just saying don't think it's the perfect build or anything because it's not. And theres much much better.
    I love these posts
    02-25-09 06:41 PM
    Since we are speculating... maybe just around the corner is the beginning of March...
    02-25-09 06:42 PM
    /Rant Start/

I don't understand this notion of GC - Gold Code.

The understanding I've got from here is that "Its something that the developers were aiming as a final build or what they wanted to achieve "? I DONT GET IT.

So what was .65 .75 .78 .80 .85 .87 .88 .90 .99 .103 .109 and the numerous others that we didn't or haven't seen ????

Where all these PC = Play code, mess about, waste time and extend the developers contracts.

I REALLY REALLY don't get it.

And GC is supposed to have its own issues .... damn, would you call that gold, damn, I wouldn't even call that bronze !!!

/Rant Stop/

For the haters .... my opinion ... RELAX !
    02-25-09 06:45 PM
    I would have been happy if RIM would have gone ahead an given us a "Golden Code" for the Storm at launch instead of a "Golden Shower"...
    02-25-09 06:45 PM
    I would have been happy if RIM would have gone ahead an given us a "Golden Code" for the Storm at launch instead of a "Golden Shower"...
    I share your sentiments ...... LMAO !
    02-25-09 06:48 PM
    lol...you said Golden Shower
    02-25-09 07:46 PM
    /Rant Start/

I don't understand this notion of GC - Gold Code.

The understanding I've got from here is that "Its something that the developers were aiming as a final build or what they wanted to achieve "? I DONT GET IT.

So what was .65 .75 .78 .80 .85 .87 .88 .90 .99 .103 .109 and the numerous others that we didn't or haven't seen ????

Where all these PC = Play code, mess about, waste time and extend the developers contracts.

I REALLY REALLY don't get it.

And GC is supposed to have its own issues .... damn, would you call that gold, damn, I wouldn't even call that bronze !!!

/Rant Stop/

For the haters .... my opinion ... RELAX !
    Those were leaked betas man. We weren't even supposed to have them
    02-25-09 07:50 PM
    Those were leaked betas man. We weren't even supposed to have them
    True, but WTF was .65 and .75 all about? TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT.....
    02-25-09 07:56 PM
    True, but WTF was .65 and .75 all about? TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT.....
    It was RIMs first touchscreen, there was probably a lot of extra stuff they had to put into consideration. Nothing is perfect it's first time around. Just wait you'll see...
    02-25-09 08:01 PM
    I work at the corner and saw it lol. Jk. Exciting hope what they fix all problems and add some cool things to the phone. After the gold cold will they continue to update?

02-25-09 08:05 PM
    It was RIMs first touchscreen, there was probably a lot of extra stuff they had to put into consideration. Nothing is perfect it's first time around. Just wait you'll see...

There you go again, Blueberry, teasing us again! Can you at least confirm that the color comes back?
    02-25-09 08:05 PM
    After the gold cold will they continue to update?

of course they will.
    02-25-09 08:06 PM
    After the gold cold will they continue to update?
    Yes, builds come out of RIM A LOT.
    02-25-09 08:08 PM
    Yes, builds come out of RIM A LOT.
    Blueberry, you CLAIM to know more.......can you confirm color is back, flick scrolling, OFFICIAL OS in the near future, anything? Or are you under NDA as well? Just fishing for some info
    02-25-09 08:10 PM
360 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD