Hi everyone :-)

im new to world of blackberry and really dont have a clue!! i have 3 questions!!

1) On the front screen (before click the menu or anything) i have 6 applications on the screen how do i reduced that down to 4?

2) How do i stop my phone beeping everytime i get an email to my hotmail account (its soooooo annoying!!)

3) do i have to have a memory card to put anything on my phone like music and stuff and do i just plug that in to the computer and transfer it by dragging the files?

thanks.....sorry for all the questions i have been playing with it now for 4 hours and still had no luck!!
    03-10-09 10:35 AM
    1. click the BB button and it will bring up all your applications click the BB button again and it will bring up menu, click on options and then set homescreen layout to 3 rows, 2 rows or 1 row or whatever you want. 1 row will give you 4 icons at the bottom of the screen.

2. click on the sound icon, set ringtones/alerts, messages, then click on your email account, then turn the volume all the way down to silent and it will stop beeping...

3. you can put media content on the phone without a memory card but you only have about 1 gig of internal memory which personally you should allocate to your on board applications or things you download for your phone. Instead of saving things to the memory card just tell the phone to only download to the internal memory.

good luck
    03-10-09 11:04 AM
    how do i turn my bluetooth on haha?! xx
    03-10-09 11:09 AM
    Welcome to the world of blackberry!

May I suggest Appleberry theme....if you need help figure out themes and how to add them please feel free to PM me !

Once again welcome to the addiction.

Also, just a friendly fyi the search function is always a great way to find questions you may have !

Once again welcome!

03-10-09 11:12 AM
    how do i turn my bluetooth on haha?! xx
    No offence, but you are aware that there is a user's manual on the CD are you not? Reviewing the user's manual and searching the forums will answer a lot of your questions, and provide you with some very valuable tips.
    03-10-09 11:14 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/

This part of the forum should help you out tons !

03-10-09 11:15 AM
    mobile connection-> turn bluetooth on
    03-10-09 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD