i dont know if its just me, but some websites work and some dont. for instance i went onto a website and wanted to go on the forums. Everything seemed fine but at the last second of loading the reloads and only the background of the website appears. is there anyway i could fix this or can someone enlighten me on whats going on?
    12-08-08 12:59 AM
    You're using a mobile browse that is very new. Don't be surprised when its not as good as firefox!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 01:13 AM
    They might not have a mobile version of there site.
    12-08-08 01:21 AM
    i dont know if its just me, but some websites work and some dont. for instance i went onto a website and wanted to go on the forums. Everything seemed fine but at the last second of loading the reloads and only the background of the website appears. is there anyway i could fix this or can someone enlighten me on whats going on?

it may help if you also post the websites that are giving you problems..

These are mobile browsers that are just starting to do full HTML like desktop's..

in order to figure out if its a problem on your end or the device itself we need to know the websites.
    12-08-08 01:24 AM
    one of the forums i could not get into was this website's and another one was the world of warcraft forums.
    12-08-08 05:27 AM
    wap.crackberry.com is the mobile version of this site. Use it and love it.
    12-08-08 05:35 AM
    You might also get slightly better luck changing your browser type.

Open up browser > options > browser config > browser identification > change it to IE/FF/BB

This would normally work better on (for example) banking sites that require some for of browser identification.
    12-08-08 06:56 AM
    It seems to me that FF works the best. I had issues with webpages loading up using BB but once I switched to FF, issues went away. I know some sites still don't work but alot of other sites work better with FF/IE. Also if it's Flash, it will not load up on the BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD