that pic is a fake sigh
    04-21-10 10:32 AM
    I WANTZ IT NOW!!!!

I NEEDZ IT MY PRECIOUS...

Lol that's funny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 11:31 AM
    Ok, the lack of any punctuation and/or grammar is a little confusing...are you saying "that pic is a fake...SIGH" or are you saying "that pic is a fake sigh"? What proof do you have that it is a fake? Either way, this isnt the only pic of a Storm 2 running 6.0 and again, all the proof is here in the forums. The Storm 2 has ample specs to run the next generation of software that RIM is going to put on us. Deuces.
    04-21-10 11:43 AM
    nobody finds it odd that a top theme maker is the one showing pics of OS 6 on a storm 2....just saying....
    Last edited by howarmat; 04-21-10 at 10:42 PM.
    04-21-10 03:35 PM
    nobody finds it odd that a top theme maker is the one showing pics of OS 6 on a storm 2....just saying....
    Thought the same thing too. It wouldn't be to hard for any good theme maker to come up with a similar os 6.0 theme. Ill start believing it when we are some videos of it in action.

04-21-10 06:37 PM
    AND when was the last time that someone showed off an OS, but not show off the OS number? :P I am quite sure something does not seem right lol.

Then again, everything remains questionable.
    04-21-10 07:11 PM
    I spotted a post in another thread where the same question about WJD was being discussed. Someone posted that he knew someone over there and asked about it and they admitted it was fake. Just another rumor to add to the other rumors (personally, I am uneasy about even posting this, but hey, this one is probably true (that it's fake...lol).
    04-21-10 07:25 PM

Is the iPhone 2G or 3G getting OS 4.0? No. Only the 3GS (newest device available) and up.

Therein^^ lies defeat to your Apple argument, by the way. Also, I believe it was Steve Jobs who said "People will pay $600 to upgrade to the 3GS or newer, because that's all we're letting use OS 4.0."? Boy, sounds like RIM is really the only company pushing people to buy their new devices!

04-21-10 07:38 PM
    LOL...I believe this is what would be called a "whoopsie" moment for GlitchZero!
    04-21-10 07:46 PM
    But did you read the part about multitasking only available on 3gs.
    Would you be happy with 6.0 without webkit???

04-21-10 08:11 PM
    I WANTZ IT NOW!!!!

I NEEDZ IT MY PRECIOUS...

Gross. I just puked,
    04-21-10 09:09 PM
    But did you read the part about multitasking only available on 3gs.
    Would you be happy with 6.0 without webkit???

>_< Wow, yeah. I made a big mistake. I meant multitasking. I remembered reading something was only available for 3GS / iTouch 3rd Gen or newer, and I compressed that into the just OS 4.0.

Sorry, Multitasking. But SA13 hit the nail on the head..If that's the prime upgrade of the OS...What's the point in having the OS without it? It really would be like 6.0 without the webkit browser.
    04-22-10 08:59 AM
    im not sure i can compare the multitasking with the webkit. The iphone has done fine for 3 years without it. But people are leaving BB left and right for phones that have a good browser.
    04-22-10 09:58 AM
    I'm with Howermat. Its not just coincidence that wjd is the one releasing these pics. Keep your eyes peeled in the theme forum for 6.0 theme release.
    04-22-10 10:18 AM
    lol he already came out and told us it was a theme last night
    04-22-10 10:22 AM
    It's not even a theme. The pic is a fake. He superimposed this pic:

on a top of his Storm 2 to make this pic:

04-22-10 12:10 PM
    should be available for purchase in a couple days he said
    04-22-10 12:13 PM
    Gross. I just puked all over myself... oh look, a bit of corn from dinner.... numonumonum,
    now THAT is gross...
    04-22-10 01:23 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD