The PQRS and the TUV have stopped working on my Storm 9530. So I cant write text messages etc. How can I solve the problem please
    Last edited by Misoki; 04-16-10 at 10:27 AM.
    04-16-10 04:50 AM
    Replace the phone. It's most then likely a bad digitizer on the screen. The screen will need to be replaced if the problem doesn't go away with a reboot or OS reload (which I don't think it will).

BTW, this was posted in the wrong forum... I'll ask the mods to move it.
    04-16-10 09:02 AM
    The PQRS and the TUV have stopped working on my Storm 9530. So I cant write text messages etc. How solve the problem please
    first, did you do a battery pull to try to fix it first? You might even want to wipe the phone and reload the OS if the battery pull didnt work. Let us know
    04-16-10 09:25 AM
    Does the 7 and 4 work on your dialer screen? If they, do then it probably isn't a hardware issue but software one.
    Have you done a battery pull?
    04-16-10 09:26 AM
    first, did you do a battery pull to try to fix it first? You might even want to wipe the phone and reload the OS if the battery pull didnt work. Let us know
    I have been changing the battery several times because I do use the phone for calling and receiving calls, camera, etc but the problem is still there!
    04-16-10 09:41 AM
    Does the 7 and 4 work on your dialer screen? If they, do then it probably isn't a hardware issue but software one.
    Have you done a battery pull?
    Yes 7 and 4 work on my dialer screen. The battery is changed several times. And how is that software issue settled please. This is because whenever I update the software the process starts well. But then comes a msg that a fatal error has occured and everything end there and old software remeins the same. Help me please
    Last edited by Misoki; 04-16-10 at 10:30 AM. Reason: spelling
    04-16-10 10:11 AM
    I changed the battery. How do I wipe and install OS again. Is it updating or what
    04-16-10 11:04 AM
    I have successifuly wiped and reloaded the OS on my Blackberry Storm 9530; but the issue is still there. I can't type some letters and numbers. Eg on the caller screen, I can type 0,1,2,3,4,6,7 and 9. 5 does'nt at all.
    On the home screen, I can open Messages, Contacts, Calendar, ets But Setup, and SMS don't open. So I dont read my sms! And I dont write text messages.But I receive calls without any problem. ANYONE WITH THE SOLUTION, KINDLY INSTRUCT ME WHAT TO DO
    05-04-10 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD