Well my plan is going to expire in about 3 days and i was wondering should i go with the storm in its current condition, or should i get some other VzW phone.
    P.s i can get the storm in about 3 days
    11-23-08 05:12 PM
    Well my plan is going to expire in about 3 days and i was wondering should i go with the storm in its current condition, or should i get some other VzW phone.
    P.s i can get the storm in about 3 days
    Well to be honest, by the time you get the storm it will be much better. Unless you live in a more rural location, they have pretty much been sold out everywhere and aren't shipping anytime soon.

I love my storm, so far I have no problems with it. Yes it is a little slow, but with some tweaking it speeds up and with the upcoming OS updates it will be even better.

The key is to use it for a week consistently before you decide to keep it or not (with verizons test drive you can do that... you have up to 30 days to return it for another) It will be different and hard to get used to at first, but you quickly catch on.

I think its a great phone and the possibilities are endless. I don't think you will be disappointed after you get used to it. It's a great phone -- and by the time you get it, it will be even better!
    11-23-08 05:18 PM
    thanks that helps alot, and what i meant by 3 days is i have one being held for me by a friend that owns a VzW store and he can hold on to it for about 2 weeks so i have some time to decided any other things i should know before i got and pick it up
    11-23-08 05:23 PM
    Yeah imann is right

You won't know if you like it until you try it. If you don't like it or think its too laggy, go for the curve for a while

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD