Greetings!

First of all I would like to say I absolutely love my storm and want it to be as best as possible, unfortunately I feel that due to my too many "OS Updates" my storm has become kinda... off.

First of all, I think my memory is fine, I quickpull once a day but my app memory is at 49MB, and within 10 or so hours is down to 30MB. I removed any unnecessary apps that I could find.

However, my storm is kinda off right now, the typing is not as good as it used to be around the first 2 months I got it, its a bit clunky for some weird reason.

The phone is slow, there is around a 1-2 second delay, which was not the case when I first got the phone.

The phone, recently, has gone into the habit of "getting stuck" (forgot the appropriate term), everything works fine then suddenly when I get it out of the holster the phone is stuck, i need to force a restart or hope to god it goes back to working fine.

At the moment I'm running a .122 update which was downgraded from the 9530/9500 .141/5.0.0.93[9000] Hybrid (BETA) by Lyricidal. For some reason the Hybrid (which everyone says is the best OS available right now) didn't work so well, I used the 9500 installer, but maybe I did something wrong?

In any case I'm looking for some guidance, some help to improve my storm a bit any help would be appreciated.
    05-17-09 07:35 AM
    Hi,

try this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/n0...source-213706/

You will find lots of useful tips there concerning Your problems.
    05-17-09 08:19 AM
    Yup I did all the tips and the suggestions on the forums, was hoping for some extra advice if anyone had it.
    05-17-09 08:53 AM
    Then I fear it is all wiping the device, resetting to factory settings, downgrading to the delivery firmware and afterwards updating to the one You choose. .141 is pretty stable. Backup Your personal information before starting. Do NOT backup it within the process of down- and re-upgrading, but restore it after You are done. And do a batterypull after downgrading, wait the device to reboot entirely, then upgrade and do a batterypull...

This might play the trick.

I wrote some lines about my doing it, You will find it here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ne...ml#post2533527
    05-17-09 10:25 AM
    Isn't there a bug with the Quickstart and the Lock in .141?
    05-17-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD