on the metro yesterday. Little did he know, I also have a Storm. Psh.

And yes, there's a "my phone is cooler than yours" look! LOL he was like... posing with his Storm.
    02-26-09 10:40 AM
    That's funny....did you tell him you had a storm....

I give those looks to all iphone users
    02-26-09 11:13 AM
    LOL... that's hilarious. I know that look mainly because... well... I use it!
    02-26-09 11:49 AM
    on the metro yesterday. Little did he know, I also have a Storm. Psh.

And yes, there's a "my phone is cooler than yours" look! LOL he was like... posing with his Storm.
    Ok, so then what phone were you displaying at the time in order to receive this look cause the chance of you getting this look w/O a phone in your hand doesnt compute.
    02-26-09 12:03 PM
    Ok, so then what phone were you displaying at the time in order to receive this look cause the chance of you getting this look w/O a phone in your hand doesnt compute.
    I wasn't! I just don't look like someone who would have a BlackBerry and I was supposed to be jealous that he was important AND had a sweet phone, I guess. He looked like a typical DC businessman. Hardly anything people do here computes, LOL.
    02-26-09 12:09 PM
    LOL... that's hilarious. I know that look mainly because... well... I use it!
    LOL see I knew people here would know the look I mean. I don't know why he'd do it while I didn't have my own phone out but it's a look I'd know anywhere!

But no, I didn't tell him, I just pulled mine out and started typing a response to a text. lmao.
    02-26-09 12:11 PM
    HaHa!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f45/you...ry-snob-26364/

Seems fitting at this time..
    02-26-09 12:16 PM
    lol I like that thread. I've always been a phone snob but it has reached its peak with my first BB.
    02-26-09 12:22 PM
    Haha Im not throwing my friends away who dont have the storm but i do like the bb messenger...

Anyway i havent seen too many storms where i live so i havent seen any people who do the i have a cool phone look. In NY everyone has a nice phone anyway so it doesnt really matter
    02-26-09 12:42 PM
    On the DC metro I'm shocked when I see someone who does NOT have a BlackBerry, lol, and I've seen maybe 4-5 Storms in use on the metro over the past month.
    02-26-09 12:46 PM
    lol I like that thread. I've always been a phone snob but it has reached its peak with my first BB.
    lol right there with ya zazzi
    02-26-09 03:40 PM
    There's a name that goes along with all this.

Dorks?

02-26-09 04:06 PM
    i can say that i am in fact a blackberry snob. lol. when i got my storm, one of my friends said "is that a dare?"..........i just looked at him for a couple seconds, then said "no...it is not!" haha.
    02-27-09 09:26 PM
    maybe he thought you were cute.
    02-27-09 10:12 PM
    haha good one...
    02-27-09 10:13 PM
    i woulda whipped mine out and made him jealous that mine is dust free and clicks perfectly.

people who try to look cool with the storm are fools. yes its a great phone and we'd love to show it off.. but pump the brakes and do it in moderation.. otherwise youll be reading about yourself on a thread like this lol.
    02-28-09 03:56 AM
    Come on guys, time to face the facts. We ARE better than most people.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 04:59 AM
    o i always feel better than people with my storm out. (that sounds a little dirty) mainly cuz i know that my phone does more than everyone elses... haha. but when it acts up (as we all know the storm does) i put it in my case and pretend the battery is dying. hahahaha. best trick ever.
    03-01-09 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD