I am bored... kinda want to mess with my storm and have read before bout the click improvement with loosening the screws in the back...

Just trying to get some people's opinions of those who have done it, had it for a while post doing it, if it's really worth it slash makes a noticeable difference

cant say I have a lack of click problem but always down to make it better
    12-26-08 06:47 PM
    When I received my replacement a couple weeks ago I had an issue clicking certain parts of the screen. Adjusting the screws in the back fixed the problem immediately, the results were pretty incredible.

My friend also had the same issue so I did the same for him, and he is equally pleased, so I guess +2 for this fix.
    12-26-08 06:51 PM
    cant say I have a lack of click problem but always down to make it better
    Don't fix it if it aint broke.
    12-26-08 06:59 PM
    Mine is somewhat a little harder to click towards the bottem of the phone where the buttons are, but for some reason I feel thats normal. The screen cant be completely EVEN all the way around it to click loosely. I have a feeling this is normal for some reason.

I will test it against the back up storm I bought off of ebay when it comes Dont want to hassle Verizon for something Im not sure about.
    12-26-08 07:06 PM
    Welcome to my planet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 07:44 PM
    ummmm...if you would have read that thread you would have seen the responses of the people who did this fix, I mean is it too much for people to read a thread????
    yea. thanks for responding to my thread. with a response that doesnt have to do with my thread. I have read the other threads thanks. was trying to get a more personal response and not a how to, like, yes, it helped me a lot you should do it. not another dumb "search" post. if you dont like my thread. then continue reading else where...
    12-26-08 08:08 PM
    At first I used the 'card in the back' trick, which provided a nice and adequate quick fix, since I didn't have the torx screwdriver with me at the time.
    But having loosened the screws, the result was A LOT better than that of the card trick. Totally recommend it if you're having issues with the clickiness of your screen.
    12-26-08 08:33 PM
    I did the screw fix, along with giving the battery door an ever so slight bend so its concave. This made the screen click absolutely perfect. All I did was hold it with my fingers, and push on the silver side. Kinda hard to describe, but its perfect now.
    12-26-08 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD