If u have a flyer u will not get a Storm based on early upgrade. The Storm is not included in the pre holiday sale that the flyer states.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-08 12:00 PM
    Didn't they already confirm that 3 days ago?
    11-18-08 12:01 PM
    There are 2 similar fliyers! One talks about a vip holiday sale or something, and the other is a 2 year holiday upgrade! I did get the 2 year upgrade price! The flyer also says at the bottom that the offer is intended for the number ending in (last four digits of your primary line) They can look in your acct. and see if you were sent this flyer!
    11-18-08 12:04 PM
    Don't listen to Jedi_Blackberry. He's just sore that he didn't get a flyer and has been trying to make himself feel better about it since last Friday when word of the flyers first went around.

Frankly, I would probably be doing the same thing if I were in his shoes; although, I think I'd just resort to denying it to myself instead of constantly posting on this forum to convince everyone else of the same thing.

Don't sweat it, Jedi. You might get a $200 off flyer in the mail on Wednesday or Thursday.

-SR-
    11-18-08 01:05 PM
    Don't listen to Jedi_Blackberry. He's just sore that he didn't get a flyer and has been trying to make himself feel better about it since last Friday when word of the flyers first went around.

Frankly, I would probably be doing the same thing if I were in his shoes; although, I think I'd just resort to denying it to myself instead of constantly posting on this forum to convince everyone else of the same thing.

Don't sweat it, Jedi. You might get a $200 off flyer in the mail on Wednesday or Thursday.

-SR-

Well said.
    11-18-08 01:22 PM

-SR-
    I already have my flier *** wipe!!! In fact I have 2 of them! I got them on Saturday. And if you read my post I was ticked off because there was no firm reason as to why some people were getting flyers and others weren't.
    11-18-08 07:03 PM
    Easy .. Don't start arguing or this thread will be closed. Final answer.

11-18-08 08:13 PM
    I already have my flier *** wipe!!! In fact I have 2 of them! I got them on Saturday. And if you read my post I was ticked off because there was no firm reason as to why some people were getting flyers and others weren't.
    OK, I'm sorry, Sport. You win.

-SR-
    11-18-08 08:57 PM
    Easy .. Don't start arguing or this thread will be closed. Final answer.

Might as well, it's not helping anyone.

-SR-
    11-18-08 08:58 PM
    If u have a flyer u will not get a Storm based on early upgrade. The Storm is not included in the pre holiday sale that the flyer states.

I confirmed today with the store manager that I will be getting it with my pre-holiday flyer. She said she's getting that question a lot and it won't be problem. I even went to a 2nd VZW store later that day and the manager told me the same thing.

Guess I'll find out Friday...
    11-18-08 09:26 PM
    Might as well, it's not helping anyone.

-SR-
    "Chump don't want da hep, chump don't git da hep"
    11-18-08 09:27 PM
    "Chump don't want da hep, chump don't git da hep"
    ROFL!!!!!!
    11-18-08 09:29 PM
    I confirmed today with the store manager that I will be getting it with my pre-holiday flyer. She said she's getting that question a lot and it won't be problem. I even went to a 2nd VZW store later that day and the manager told me the same thing.

Guess I'll find out Friday...
    I just got off the phone with a CSR who noted on my account that I was eligible for the early upgrade on all 3 lines.

So now I am confused as all heck! At the store level the guy said I could not get the phone....the sale was only on the enV2 and Pearl which is selling for $49. He also said that the fliers were tied to the acct in the fact that if you were eligible for an upgrade based on your acct date then you could upgrade. It didn't make sense to me because it went against what the flyer said but I was not going to argue with him considering I had no flyer to prove anything. but he did describe the mailing.

I know for a fact that I am guaranteed at least one Storm due to eligibility w/o the flyer....after that it is a toss up.

Oh yeah after the guy at the store I spoke with a VZW CS Supervisor and she debunct the whole Storm on the flyer saying it was just to let customers know it was coming soon.

Sorry if my previous "SOL on Storm" post was incorrect and/or misleading.
    Last edited by Jedi_Blackberry; 11-18-08 at 10:42 PM.
    11-18-08 10:26 PM
    No worries. Gee, I hope I never post anything wrong or misleading on this site... lol

Seriously, I hope it works out for you (and me). Any way you slice it, there will likely be some very interesting stories being told about customer experiences on Friday!
    11-18-08 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD