I've been messing with my storm 2 and my sisters storm 2 where mine seems to feel a little less stiff and more of softness and comfortable to it! But hers has a more firm and stiff but not hard or bad just firmer solid more feel. Which one is more so like how the storm 2 should be?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 02:12 AM
    Mine, especially with this new OS upgrade, is very soft and I love it!
    12-20-09 02:56 AM
    yep mines with new upgrade is very soft and flexible. It use to be stiff with .328
    12-20-09 03:07 AM
    There was no .328 for the storm two. It was .320.......

12-20-09 04:13 AM
    I agree should be pretty soft. I actually returned one that was so stiff it hurt my thumbs after awhile. It's amazing to me that there is so much variability. I actually liked the fell of mine before I loaded .428. I know I can go back but why can't we have an option to select the click sensitivity? They can obviously adjust it with a firmware upgrade.

12-20-09 05:51 AM
    I know I can go back but why can't we have an option to select the click sensitivity? They can obviously adjust it with a firmware upgrade.
    Thats what Im saying. This should really be one of their top priorities since they know there's so much variability between each phone & phone input basically relies totally on this system working correctly.

Its software-controlled anyway obviously, so fix that shizzle, RIM!
    12-20-09 06:08 AM
    Thats what Im saying. This should really be one of their top priorities since they know there's so much variability between each phone & phone input basically relies totally on this system working correctly.

Its software-controlled anyway obviously, so fix that shizzle, RIM!
    Maybe I wouldn't have returned my last phone. For this phone .428 is too sensitive but maybe it would have made my last one just right.

12-20-09 06:36 AM
    Mines is fine on the .320 OS.
    12-20-09 11:48 AM
    Mines is fine on the .320 OS.
    Mine is to man

12-20-09 11:56 AM
    I got this problem too. When I compared my friend's storm2 with mine, his phone seem to be softer. Mine is like pressing a physical keypad.

His one is using OS .497 and mine have been upgraded to .580. I can't recall whether mine been this way before upgrading to .580 or not.

Just want to know what is the normal mode (soft or hard)?

I hope someone can shed some light.
    05-09-10 07:20 AM
    Have you noticed when phone if off the screen is solid and won't click at all? The surepress requires power input to function (duh!) and I believe the different OS's handle power to different parts of the phone, differently. Hence the difference with things like battery drain, backlighting etc. and now apparently the surepress.
    05-09-10 08:58 AM
    Anyones. Seem to be stiff just over the call and end call buttons at the bottom?
    05-09-10 11:47 AM
    That's cool that something like the OS can control the physical responsiveness of a device.

05-09-10 12:48 PM
    Have you noticed when phone if off the screen is solid and won't click at all? The surepress requires power input to function (duh!) and I believe the different OS's handle power to different parts of the phone, differently. Hence the difference with things like battery drain, backlighting etc. and now apparently the surepress.
    Sorry..total noobie here. Meaning to say that if i would to downgrade my OS to .497 I will get the softer click?
    05-10-10 05:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD