All,

One thing I noticed if you use soft reset it will do something to the Sim Card connection and you will get the No Sim Card found when you go to options--->advanced options---> Sim Card. Only a battery pull brings it back. Anyone else see this???

Yesterday I had the No Sim Card problem and got it working again with Verizon tech support. Ran perfectly all day. Just before I went to bed I hit the soft reset and the No Sim Card found came up again. I then did a battery pull and the Sim card reappeared.

I noticed that my voice quality is 100% better now that the Sim card issue is resolved. I verified this with a few calls to family as well as calling my home answering machine and listening to the vocal quality. The muffled voice disappeared! I also noticed the Web Browser is faster. Is this possible?
    Running OS .75.

Just wanted everyone to be aware of all of the above.

Charlie C
    01-02-09 09:28 AM
    I'm not quite sure if what you posted is a question or a comment, but did you have your network set to Global instead of 1XEV? If you set to Global then it will search your phone for a sim. If you set to 1XEV this is the US Vzw network and it won't look for a sim, also your battery life might improve.
    01-02-09 10:05 AM
    Set to Global...The post is a comment with a question.........
    01-02-09 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD