Ive had my storm 1 for quite a while now. Ive done just about everything i could possibly do to it to try and make it better. Ive done all the OS upgrades, I've stuck the paper between the battery and case, I've pulled the battery out every day to keep it from freezing and i still haven't been happy with it. The incredible is tempting. I've played with it and its nice but as much as i hate to say this its still no iphone 4 i mean 720HD video recording,retina screen,front facing camera,FINALLY multitasking and FINALLY got ride of the ugly rounded back of the phone. so as much as I'd hate to sacrifice good cell service i believe im gonna be switchin to cingular to get the iphone 4. anybody else feel the same
    06-19-10 02:29 PM
    I can't wait for my pre order to come in.. 9550 user here. Blackberry needs to step their ui up!!!
    06-19-10 02:48 PM
    I can't wait for my pre order to come in.. 9550 user here. Blackberry needs to step their ui up!!!
    blackberry has too many different phones out i beleive they can't possibly refine every single phone to where it needs to be which leaves certain people like storm 1 and 2 users stranded because obviously they are gonna focus on the phones that sale more. apple has 1 phone i read that they broke a record pre selling 600,000 phones on the first day. I never wanted an iphone before this one was announced. it just fixed everything i didnt like about them and now there is nothing not to like other than it being on cingulars network lol. I also read that possible in 2012-2013 when verizons 4G network is well established they could possible get the iphone but for now its just speculation.
    06-19-10 03:07 PM
    I love my 9700, and have used RIM for the last five years and will continue. I am going to get a 4G with my upgrade Aug. 7 and keep my 9700 too. For $200, the 4G is too nice to pass up.
    06-19-10 03:47 PM
    I love my 9700, and have used RIM for the last five years and will continue. I am going to get a 4G with my upgrade Aug. 7 and keep my 9700 too. For $200, the 4G is too nice to pass up.
    it really is i mean **** i paid 200$ for my flip HD recorder . and the iphone has that and more for 200
    06-19-10 05:00 PM
    I will not.... thank you!
    06-19-10 07:11 PM
    Ive had my storm 1 for quite a while now. Ive done just about everything i could possibly do to it to try and make it better. Ive done all the OS upgrades, I've stuck the paper between the battery and case, I've pulled the battery out every day to keep it from freezing and i still haven't been happy with it. The incredible is tempting. I've played with it and its nice but as much as i hate to say this its still no iphone 4 i mean 720HD video recording,retina screen,front facing camera,FINALLY multitasking and FINALLY got ride of the ugly rounded back of the phone. so as much as I'd hate to sacrifice good cell service i believe im gonna be switchin to cingular to get the iphone 4. anybody else feel the same
    Cingular is still in business?
    06-19-10 08:12 PM
    One of the biggest reasons I won't switch to an iphone is ATT!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 03:02 AM
    When it come to Verizon .. I will try it

Still kinda iffy bout Steve jobs and his nazi software
    06-20-10 03:43 AM
    If you want 720p video out, multitasking, a 4.3" screen, Motorola quality, and (most importantly) VERIZON service, check out the new Droid X.

Exclusive: Motorola Droid X preview -- Engadget

Note: The woman's hands in the pic are small, which makes the phone look really big. The X is slightly narrower and slightly longer than the Evo and only 9mm thick.
    06-20-10 09:19 AM
    If you want 720p video out, multitasking, a 4.3" screen, Motorola quality, and (most importantly) VERIZON service, check out the new Droid X.

Exclusive: Motorola Droid X preview -- Engadget

Note: The woman's hands in the pic are small, which makes the phone look really big. The X is slightly narrower and slightly longer than the Evo and only 9mm thick.
    That's what I'm switching to.

...oh, and the iPhone 4 only let's you multitask with apps that Apple allows you to.
    06-21-10 08:09 AM
    I'm done too. I like the potential of the storm but there is still problems with it. At least if there were more leaks, I could hope.

It's a shame.

It will be Nexus One, I have heard so many good things about it.
    06-21-10 08:51 AM
    If Verizon would ever get it together and get the iphone I will absolutely buy it!
    06-21-10 08:55 AM
    I would love an iPhone 4G, but as long as it's on att I won't touch it. The network (at least in NYC where I live) is absolute garbage. And now with the iPad data hogs it's even worse. If the iphone ever comes to Big Red, I am all over it.
    06-21-10 08:58 AM
    I'm switching to Android (most likely the Motorola Droid X). I've gone through 4 different Storm 9530s, several OS versions and hybrids, and never really was satisfied with the phone. I understand that no phone is perfect, but when RIM forces you to become an IT manager for your own "smart"phone, to get it to perform better than with the stock OS, they end up alienating a lot of customers.

Along similar lines, however, I hope that Google uses its might to limit or reverse the fragmentation of the Android OS so that it doesn't become troublesome and problematic for consumers. Who wants to wait 6 months or more to get their HTC Sense or Motoblur version of Android updated with the latest update from Google?
    06-21-10 09:30 AM
    I'm done too. I like the potential of the storm but there is still problems with it. At least if there were more leaks, I could hope.

It's a shame.

It will be Nexus One, I have heard so many good things about it.
    I wouldn't get the N1. It is a nice looking phone with a great screen, but it suffers from a major hardware problem. It can't hold a signal to save its life! A friend of mine is an Android developer and has had several Android phones and the N1 has the worst radio of all of them. Tmo is only part of the problem...the N1 has a major hardware issue and will never be able to hold signal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 02:26 PM
    I haven't really spent enough time on the droid operating systems to get use to it. I've played with the incredible a couple times in the store and its very snappy i could prolly love that phone if i took the time to work my way through the OS and became familiar. I just recently started to second guess my move to cingular. yesterday in the gym i was working out and people kept running up to me say "ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PHONE? I HAVE NO SIGNAL AT ALL!!" and i was like nope i have verizon i got service. come to find out almost EVERYONE in the area with cingular was having service issues. and this isnt the first time its happened in my area. for hurricane katrina cingular was down and messed up for a while and verizon never went out. BUT i am definately getting the **** away from RIM. I've been looking at the Droid X someone posted up and it looks pretty promising i believe im gonna wait until its released and go play with it and pick one of the droid phones.
    06-22-10 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD