Would be interesting to do one of those graph surveys for Storm owners to see who have done the following:

1. Have already bailed
    2. On their way to AT&T
    3. One foot out the door
    4. Unhappy but not leaving
    5. Content where I'm at

Anyone know how to make this?
    05-19-09 08:51 PM
    I guess you could say i have one foot out the door. I'm tired of the Storm and im already saving money to buy the Tour when it comes out. The lag and the clicking and the lack of buttons is just too much for me to be paying for. I'm almost ready to buy a silver/white verizon curve for the time being until the Tour comes out.
    05-19-09 09:03 PM
    I wonder how different/improved tour OS will be? May be the same OS we now have...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 09:22 PM
    Not me baby, I love this thing.
    05-19-09 09:24 PM
    Unhappy but not leaving...
    Not happy with the Storm...I want the Iphone but hate AT & T service. Waiting for Verizon to get in on the act!
    05-19-09 09:26 PM
    I will probably drop the Storm shortly, as there are just too many basic flaws to make it worthwhile.............I love the damn click though, so maybe I will give the Storm 2 a shot depending upon the reviews. As far as the OS, call quality, ease of use and dependability, Verizon simply gave me my Christmas goose early.......
    05-19-09 09:48 PM
    I heart the storm, it has its kinks but hey no one (or thing) is perfect!

05-19-09 09:56 PM
    I beez a happy boy. Some peeps believe we who have Storms that are not problematic are either in denial or lying. Hehe.

Guess i lucked out with good hardware, and now with the best software setup for my phone, its a beautiful machine.

I'm not in denial. I'm not lying. When it was running .75 it was laggy and froze up. I've never said the Storm doesn't have issues; I've never bashed it either. I just did what i had to do to get it to work properly. I don't want or need an official. I pay my bill every month and that's all i need from VZW. I'm enjoyin my Stormie more everyday.

05-19-09 11:38 PM
    One foot out door. I'm heavily weighing going to sprint for the palm pre.

05-19-09 11:46 PM
    I am content. I just hope that they will optimize the Storm's OS
    05-20-09 12:04 AM
    I'm on the fence myself. While I don't "hate" the device, and truthfully find many of its attributes useful; I just would like more in a TouchScreen.

By more, I mean stability and speed. I don't think the Storm 2 will really be that much better performance wise. I think it's just an upgrade to the hardware.

We will see, I believe I will be running after the Tour, or the alike.
    I'm half tempted to go back to the iPhone when third gen comes out.

1.5 time better battery life, Faster processor Larger memory.. etc

But blackberry's are just so damn addicting!!
    05-20-09 12:08 AM
    I myself don't have anything bad to say about the storm itself...just that it doesn't work right for me and what I want it to do. Yes, I've upgraded to all the leaks/hybrids etc etc and I guess it just wasn't in the cards.

After about a week of back and forth with VZW customer service and threatning to early terminate just to get out of the storm, I got a call from a "regional manager" today who decided he could "make an exception" and let me trade in my storm for whatever device I would like too. He also told me that a "OS upgrade is scheduled....." I then cut him off and said "please, no need to tell me that, as this so-called upgrade has been in the works for months."

Anyhow, I just wish the device would've worked out for me, but you can't have your cake and eat it too....
    05-20-09 12:50 AM
    Storm is an ok device but doesn't cut it for me. OS wise the Storm doesn't match the 8900, 9000 or even the 8220 and it needs some serious work and its crystal clear RIM won't be taking advantage of the Storms potential. RIM however makes great phones and I won't be leaving. Storm 2 should be a nice product IF RIM listened to what the first gen Stormers were complaining about.

05-20-09 01:21 AM
    Love this thing. By far my favourite phone to date. It's just so much fun to use, and it's got the robust BB infrastructure to back it up. Love the click screen. couldnt go back to a regular touch screen.

The new os leaks and kd bustin out sick themes makes this phone always feel like it has something new to offer!

Problems? yeah. that's technology. Does it hamper usability? nah, love it
    05-20-09 09:20 AM
    Are you nuts? .132 installed and this phone rocks.

After a few days of reading feedback I may try .148.

Don't want to blow my winning streak though... .113 and .132 were both good for me.

05-20-09 09:28 AM
    Would be interesting to do one of those graph surveys for Storm owners to see who have done the following:

1. Have already bailed
    2. On their way to AT&T
    3. One foot out the door
    4. Unhappy but not leaving
    5. Content where I'm at

Anyone know how to make this?
    When you start a thread you have the option to add a poll. That way, you can have a visual representation of what you posted.
    05-20-09 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD