Damn u guys had me convinced I would come back drunk from the bar to a new leak tonight...bummer!!
    02-08-09 02:16 AM
    The leak usually happens first thing on sunday morning. Maybe a present when I wake up
    Ya, I'd love a sunday morning present. A nice cup of leaked OS for my storm.. Thats WAY better than folgers
    02-08-09 03:04 AM
    it's where it should be....the off topic section. Guys, you really need to start weaning yourselves off the "OS every week" bottle. As these things get slightly quicker and more stable, the leaks/releases are going to become MUCH less often....and if you don't start to realize this then you're going to be hurtin sooner rather than later.
    Oh I agree, and normally I'm one of those "when it comes it comes" people, but I'm having so many issues with .99 it's getting to the point where it is either upgrade or downgrade and I'd much rather upgrade. I've never hat so many lock ups and crashes with a BB OS as I've had with .99
    02-08-09 03:14 AM
    THERE WILL BE NO LEAK!!!

When there are many many issues there are many many leaks. As the product becomes more stable there will be less leaks.

I'm gonna take one now though...

wanna join?
    02-08-09 03:18 AM
    Just a FYI... this thread will be moved to the Off Topic forum. It be moved in just a few minutes so you guys can get a change to view my post before its moved
    Unless it veers off into the nonsense games and whatnot that the others have (and this far it has not) it's not really off topic but whatever . . .
    02-08-09 03:19 AM
    Oh I agree, and normally I'm one of those "when it comes it comes" people, but I'm having so many issues with .99 it's getting to the point where it is either upgrade or downgrade and I'd much rather upgrade. I've never hat so many lock ups and crashes with a BB OS as I've had with .99
    Thats simply not true. The Storm is not unique. As others will tell you EVERY other Berry out there had these kind of problems at launch and in their infancy. The Bold was locking up 3-4 times a day, you couldn't use certain programs without crashing the phone. These are common so we are told by people who criticize us for wanting something better for our Berry. Sometimes I think the level of interest has affected some of the policies around here.
    Last edited by Valace2; 02-08-09 at 08:16 AM.
    02-08-09 08:13 AM
    02-08-09 08:39 AM
    Thats simply not true. The Storm is not unique. As others will tell you EVERY other Berry out there had these kind of problems at launch and in their infancy. The Bold was locking up 3-4 times a day, you couldn't use certain programs without crashing the phone. These are common so we are told by people who criticize us for wanting something better for our Berry. Sometimes I think the level of interest has affected some of the policies around here.
    I never said it was. Read my other posts on the site and you will see that I have said as much before to the naysayers. What I was saying here is that this particular update (.99) has been worse FOR ME than any of the other leaks which is why I am particularly interested in the next leak which will hopefully fix at least the worst of these issues. For the other Storm leans I've kept an eye out for them but haven't actually sought them out.

I am well aware of the history of the Bold as I've lurked on those boards and threads since last summer reading and absorbing.
    02-08-09 11:24 AM
    It's weird how when there was a leak coming, they let people have a .99 waiting room, but when random people tried one for the 109 this weekend, it kept getting shot down.....

There seemed to be lots of speculation about an official OS coming down higher then .99 on multiple forums.. Maybe thats a good sign..
    02-08-09 12:06 PM
    It's weird how when there was a leak coming, they let people have a .99 waiting room, but when random people tried one for the 109 this weekend, it kept getting shot down.....

There seemed to be lots of speculation about an official OS coming down higher then .99 on multiple forums.. Maybe thats a good sign..
    The other one also got out of hand behavior wise, and I think they are trying ti nip this in the bud before it does but I don't think it is really necessary as they got rid of the worst if the troublemakers last weekend.
    02-08-09 12:11 PM
    I am still here!
    02-08-09 02:03 PM
    so many people waiting for new firmware, RIM should be warned...

its just disapointing to buy such a "high leveled device" and its just slow or not working. every i-phoner is laughing.

its a shame to try "leaked beta os`", but theres no other way to make that "brick" usable. even some themes which showing you upcoming appointments and reminders is missing. thats not blackberry, thats i-phone copying on the wrong way. ashes to your heads RIM!
    02-08-09 03:08 PM
    so many people waiting for new firmware, RIM should be warned...

its just disapointing to buy such a "high leveled device" and its just slow or not working. every i-phoner is laughing.

its a shame to try "leaked beta os`", but theres no other way to make that "brick" usable. even some themes which showing you upcoming appointments and reminders is missing. thats not blackberry, thats i-phone copying on the wrong way. ashes to your heads RIM!
    RIM is well aware of the situation as they read these and other forums. The phone is perfectly usable without a leaked OS. It just isn't as nice.
    02-08-09 03:54 PM
    I've got a stack of coursework about as tall as I am, I suppose I'm in for the wait as well. Howdy, all.
    02-08-09 06:57 PM
    Love the new subforum. So do you all think it will come out tonight?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 07:03 PM
    Love the new subforum. So do you all think it will come out tonight?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Doubt it
    02-08-09 07:06 PM
    it's where it should be....the off topic section. Guys, you really need to start weaning yourselves off the "OS every week" bottle. As these things get slightly quicker and more stable, the leaks/releases are going to become MUCH less often....and if you don't start to realize this then you're going to be hurtin sooner rather than later.
    plus 1 on that
    02-08-09 07:28 PM
    come on... The OS should be Leaked tonight!! :lol
    02-08-09 07:51 PM
    patience...i would rather have it right, than right now.
    02-08-09 08:06 PM
    patience...i would rather have it right, than right now.
    x2 I agree.
    02-08-09 08:17 PM
    Nope at this point anything is good. We are addicted
    02-08-09 09:15 PM
    what you have is good. i think taking a bit of time to get it great is the way to go.
    02-08-09 09:28 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD