How long until the Storm 3 is out. Personally, i'm extremely suprised that there are issues withe Storm 2. It boggles the mind that they couldnt get it right, a year later. I just don't get it.

Personally, I want this phone, and will get it free from my company when I am eligible to upgrade (12/19/09). I'm actually pretty happy that its over a month away and gives me a chance to think about if I actually want to switch to the STorm 2 from the Storm. It may not even be worth it....
    10-30-09 08:46 AM
    I'm sure the S3 will just be the S1/S2 with more memory, but with the same OS and same processor and you people will buy it and claim it's the best phone you've ever seen!
    10-30-09 08:50 AM
    Im pretty sure the "storm" line-up is finished. If Rim was smart they should have already been working on a brand new devise.
    10-30-09 11:13 AM
    I'm sure the S3 will just be the S1/S2 with more memory, but with the same OS and same processor and you people will buy it and claim it's the best phone you've ever seen!
    Speak for yourself. I didn't see people lining up trying to get the Storm 2. In fact I was one of the first people at my local store to even inquire about it yesterday. I checked it out and wasn't sold on upgrading to it even if my time had been due I wouldn't have used it for the Storm 2.

I realize you're being somewhat sarcastic maybe. But not everyone runs out and purchases everything that comes from Rim the way you're describing.
    10-30-09 11:33 AM
    What about the Tour? Better phone?
    10-30-09 11:39 AM
    No more storms. Storm2 is going to be the last one.
    10-30-09 01:08 PM
    I am plenty happy to upgrade when it's due, as long as the S2 has a comparable or better camera and the screen click is as good or better. I'm not remorseful about getting the S1 at all, except maybe from the thought that I am shoveling money at Verizon for two data plans, plus insurance.

Unlike a lot of people's, apparently, my Storm doesn't kick puppies or steal candy from little kids... It's a versatile smartphone and it's not let me down yet.
    10-30-09 02:56 PM
    lol This might be a new record!

The Storm2 has been one of the most talked about devices the last few weeks, and now after being out for 2 days, someone wants to know when the next one is out?

With any luck, they'll realize the Storm was a bad idea, and just making it--retire the phone completely and stick to what they do best.
    10-30-09 03:00 PM
    Lol, you guys don't quit! Lol the S2 just released 2 days ago and already want the S3! But hey can't blame you lol
    10-30-09 03:00 PM
    Anyone with an opinion on the Tour?
    11-04-09 12:57 PM
    Here's one: it's (or it was) too expensive. When I made the decision to retire my Pearl in late September, that's the phone I wanted. But Verizon wouldn't let me touch it for less than $150, even with my one year upgrade allowance, even extending my contract. The Storm was 50 bucks. Easy choice, save $100 and get a flashier phone to boot.

And, coming from a trackball BB, I'm not real keen on that means of navigation. I think I'd wait for the Tour to evolve and get a trackpad in place of the trackball.
    11-04-09 01:17 PM
    Yeah, well I have the Storm 1 and hate it, so that is why I ask.
    11-04-09 02:15 PM
    How long until the Storm 3 is out. Personally, i'm extremely suprised that there are issues withe Storm 2. It boggles the mind that they couldnt get it right, a year later. I just don't get it.

Personally, I want this phone, and will get it free from my company when I am eligible to upgrade (12/19/09). I'm actually pretty happy that its over a month away and gives me a chance to think about if I actually want to switch to the STorm 2 from the Storm. It may not even be worth it....
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Why is anyone surprised the S2 has issues.
    Isn't it pretty much the same phone with the same OS?
    I will wait for my 2 year contract to be over as I am happy with my S1 and will do my research at the time and get the next best thing.

11-04-09 04:47 PM
    I think they will quit the line of storms. That doesn't mean touch screen all together. The storm already had a bad name to it, now with the second one out there geting bad reps, it would be stupid to build a third. if they have plans for a storm 3 they should incorporate it into another device that will work properly.

11-04-09 06:02 PM
    Wife has one, no youtube app at all. But it does well with Bolt. It does what it is supposed to pretty good, no OS issues that I have noticed yet.
    11-04-09 06:07 PM
    Lol, you guys don't quit! Lol the S2 just released 2 days ago and already want the S3! But hey can't blame you lol
    Its only natural.

11-04-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD